Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Blocking Northern Gateway Will Not Stop Oil Exports To A

Started by Romero, October 31, 2012, 01:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"It won't stop the flow of oil to the West coast you fool . In fact it has been going there for 6 decades already.

As I already showed you oil is going to Asia through BC no matter what. CN and CP are salivating at the prospect of NG being shelved. As soon as it is they will commence refitting terminals to handle bulk crude oil carried by train. In the end you may win the battle, but the outcome of the war has been already decided. Canada must diversify it's export markets. Case closed!

That's fine. Better trains than pipelines. Sending toxic and corrosive diluted bitumen through a pipeline is a disaster waiting to happen. Just look at all the bitumen pipeline spills that happen every year.

The Kalamazoo spill is nowhere near cleaned up as you had previously claimed. They have to dredge 38 miles of the river but they can't. The heavy oil at the bottom of the river is going to have to stay there, harming the environment for years and years to come.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"It won't stop the flow of oil to the West coast you fool . In fact it has been going there for 6 decades already.

As I already showed you oil is going to Asia through BC no matter what. CN and CP are salivating at the prospect of NG being shelved. As soon as it is they will commence refitting terminals to handle bulk crude oil carried by train. In the end you may win the battle, but the outcome of the war has been already decided. Canada must diversify it's export markets. Case closed!

That's fine. Better trains than pipelines. Sending toxic and corrosive diluted bitumen through a pipeline is a disaster waiting to happen. Just look at all the bitumen pipeline spills that happen every year.

The Kalamazoo spill is nowhere near cleaned up as you had previously claimed. They have to dredge 38 miles of the river but they can't. The heavy oil at the bottom of the river is going to have to stay there, harming the environment for years and years to come.

it would be really nice if you envirotards would walk the walk and go into the rain forest and find a cave to live in...you C.A.V.E. dwellers wouldn't last one night away from the comforts big oil provides...fucking hypocrites

Securious

I didn't know thats what pink'Boy does, plagiarize others. That confirms it more, he doest have a mind of his own and steals from others. Mores the point he masquerades about so one can assume these are his thoughts...he s a fraud, more, a liar!

Rail makes better sense mind you.

Gary Oak

I think the natives are only griping because they are miserable, hate everybody and want us to give them more of everything. The BC government wants more money always, jkust lok at Cambells brilliant carbon tax and HST. Enemies of out oil industry like Saudi Arabia also fund the oil industry's enemies like the natives simply because the Saudi royal family is threatened by Canadas oil

Securious

Anonymous

My husband has worked for conventional oilfield service companies most of his life, but not oilsands.

They provide personnel and equipment to the conventional oil and natural gas industry.

He has travelled to many countries including a one year year expat stint that we went to as a family.

He works in the office now, but still has to travel to field locations at home and abroad from time to time.

cc

On a related topic today: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/22/nebraska-governor-approves-revised-keystone-pipeline-route/">"Nebraska governor approves revised Keystone pipeline route"

Ball is now in dipshit's court.

Will he play it like a man?

Or will he use his usual gutless girly swing and fuck it up ... again?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Obvious Li

what our gutless prime minister needs to do is pass the Canadian Pipeline Right-of-Way act.... designating a two mile wide pipeline corridor from Newfieland to the Pacific ocean.....do one environmental assessment and from then on any pipeline could be built within that corridor by as simple, quick application...the government would charge a rental fee to any companies using the corridor to be used as a pool of capital in case of any spills....

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"On a related topic today: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/22/nebraska-governor-approves-revised-keystone-pipeline-route/">"Nebraska governor approves revised Keystone pipeline route"

Ball is now in dipshit's court.

Will he play it like a man?

Or will he use his usual gutless girly swing and fuck it up ... again?

Yes, I heard that CC. I have even less faith in him in his second term. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Me 2. In fact,  I expect that he will do EVERYTHING backwards to common sense and practicality. He's getting older, but not better. Far "worse" is what I expect from dipshit
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell