The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Last train to Fashionistaville......

Started by Obvious Li, March 26, 2015, 05:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"When combining 'you' and 'are,' it is "you're"...

Just a heads up!

Oh boy now we're going to get grammar lessons from a guy who's the smartest piece of limestone in a bucket of rolling rocks.  ac_boring
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "Renee"Oh wow, look little Mel making nose like a real boy. ac_toofunny

You're a shifty troll. I think you should go back home to the monkey ranch and get some lessons from someone who knows what they are doing.

I think you underestimate me.

I don't think so fuckwad. You're an easy read.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Annie

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Annie"Ohhh top! Booya!

Annie,

Rw and I were talking on Skype last night and we seen you are banned again from VF, she made a funny, said we should start calling you Bannie  ac_toofunny

I know right? I get banned every time I'm back on for saying almost nothing! hmmm ya know I think maybe I WILL change my name on there to Bannie! With credit to you and RW for the name change  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Annie"Ohhh top! Booya!

Annie,

Rw and I were talking on Skype last night and we seen you are banned again from VF, she made a funny, said we should start calling you Bannie  ac_toofunny

I'm clever IRL too!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I don't think so fuckwad. You're an easy read.

You like it, don't you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"ac_beating acc_devil

I think we're all hungry. It's time for a Hasenpfeffer (Rabbit Stew). Something about that rabbit's smilies make me want to bring out the bow and arrow.  acc_angry  ac_beating

oh my Azhya.

ac_toofunny

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I think we're all hungry. It's time for a Hasenpfeffer (Rabbit Stew). Something about that rabbit's smilies make me want to bring out the bow and arrow.  acc_angry  ac_beating

oh my Azhya.

ac_toofunny

Don't be upset, Fash, if I hunt for a rabbid rabbit.  ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "easter bunny"

Oh damn! I knew it was too good to be true.  ac_unsure

Hah! Liar! I am good and true. Not you! You are an impostor, hiding and pretending. Watch your step because my bow and arrow are ready.  acc_devil  ac_beating  acc_angry
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

easter bunny

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Oh damn! I knew it was too good to be true.  ac_unsure

Hah! Liar! I am good and true. Not you! You are an impostor, hiding and pretending. Watch your step because my bow and arrow are ready.  acc_devil  ac_beating  acc_angry

Stealth bunny.   ac_cool

easter bunny

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"You are an impostor, hiding and pretending.
Oh ye of little faith. What makes you think I'm an imposter?   ac_smile

Annie

Do you have chocolate? If you don't have chocolate then you can't be the real Easter Bunny.....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"You are an impostor, hiding and pretending.
Oh ye of little faith. What makes you think I'm an imposter?   ac_smile

Maybe it's the bow tie?

ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"you folks engineered this coup so it is only fitting you should be part of it's conclusion......

Sent: Yesterday, 9:19 pm

To: Fashionista

this will be my last correspondence with you...

you are a coward, a liar and a fool....your actions in this matter lay bare the lie you claim as your faith...i have met many many so called christians such as yourself....you talk a good game but when pressed you fold up like a cheap tent...you acted weak,naive and stupid in this matter.....every morning of my life i have looked in the mirror and i like what i see...... you most certainly cannot say the same thing.....after this, when you look in the mirror all you will see is a backstabbing, conniving bitch who has no honor, no integrity, self respect or loyalty...the best thing you can do to salvage any semblance of credibility in this matter is to withdraw from this forum or shut it down...you actions going forward will speak volumes regarding your character ......you have been manipulated, and played like a fool......as for me it is time to move on...what was a nice place to interact with decent people has been hijacked by the freaks..exactly as i predicted would happen

in addition..if you did have any integrity or honor you would delete and expunge all references to the name Obvious Li and the account attached to it as well as all threads and posts associated with the name...that is what you should do...but we know you won't for the reasons listed above...you are weak and foolish....everything i have stated here is true, accurate and factual...i am leaving this forum the same way i entered it...through the front door....most of you will leave either after it has been abandoned or shut down...as momma use to say..."you made your bed now lie in it" carry on

[size=200]WTF??[/size] ac_wot  ac_wot  ac_wot  ac_wot

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"you folks engineered this coup so it is only fitting you should be part of it's conclusion......

you are a coward, a liar and a fool....your actions in this matter lay bare the lie you claim as your faith...i have met many many so called christians such as yourself....you talk a good game but when pressed you fold up like a cheap tent...you acted weak,naive and stupid in this matter.....every morning of my life i have looked in the mirror and i like what i see...... you most certainly cannot say the same thing.....after this, when you look in the mirror all you will see is a backstabbing, conniving bitch who has no honor, no integrity, self respect or loyalty...the best thing you can do to salvage any semblance of credibility in this matter is to withdraw from this forum or shut it down...you actions going forward will speak volumes regarding your character ......you have been manipulated, and played like a fool......as for me it is time to move on...what was a nice place to interact with decent people has been hijacked by the freaks..exactly as i predicted would happen

in addition..if you did have any integrity or honor you would delete and expunge all references to the name Obvious Li and the account attached to it as well as all threads and posts associated with the name...that is what you should do...but we know you won't for the reasons listed above...you are weak and foolish....everything i have stated here is true, accurate and factual...i am leaving this forum the same way i entered it...through the front door....most of you will leave either after it has been abandoned or shut down...as momma use to say..."you made your bed now lie in it" carry on

We all figured you would say that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

We all figured you would say that.

Whatever Renee, who the fuck is this guy trash talking Fash. Gawd knows that chick is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but what did she do to deserve this?? ac_huh  ac_huh