Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Last train to Fashionistaville......

Started by Obvious Li, March 26, 2015, 05:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

you folks engineered this coup so it is only fitting you should be part of it's conclusion......

Sent: Yesterday, 9:19 pm

To: Fashionista

this will be my last correspondence with you...

you are a coward, a liar and a fool....your actions in this matter lay bare the lie you claim as your faith...i have met many many so called christians such as yourself....you talk a good game but when pressed you fold up like a cheap tent...you acted weak,naive and stupid in this matter.....every morning of my life i have looked in the mirror and i like what i see...... you most certainly cannot say the same thing.....after this, when you look in the mirror all you will see is a backstabbing, conniving bitch who has no honor, no integrity, self respect or loyalty...the best thing you can do to salvage any semblance of credibility in this matter is to withdraw from this forum or shut it down...you actions going forward will speak volumes regarding your character ......you have been manipulated, and played like a fool......as for me it is time to move on...what was a nice place to interact with decent people has been hijacked by the freaks..exactly as i predicted would happen

in addition..if you did have any integrity or honor you would delete and expunge all references to the name Obvious Li and the account attached to it as well as all threads and posts associated with the name...that is what you should do...but we know you won't for the reasons listed above...you are weak and foolish....everything i have stated here is true, accurate and factual...i am leaving this forum the same way i entered it...through the front door....most of you will leave either after it has been abandoned or shut down...as momma use to say..."you made your bed now lie in it" carry on

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"you folks engineered this coup so it is only fitting you should be part of it's conclusion......

Sent: Yesterday, 9:19 pm

To: Fashionista

this will be my last correspondence with you...

you are a coward, a liar and a fool....your actions in this matter lay bare the lie you claim as your faith...i have met many many so called christians such as yourself....you talk a good game but when pressed you fold up like a cheap tent...you acted weak,naive and stupid in this matter.....every morning of my life i have looked in the mirror and i like what i see...... you most certainly cannot say the same thing.....after this, when you look in the mirror all you will see is a backstabbing, conniving bitch who has no honor, no integrity, self respect or loyalty...the best thing you can do to salvage any semblance of credibility in this matter is to withdraw from this forum or shut it down...you actions going forward will speak volumes regarding your character ......you have been manipulated, and played like a fool......as for me it is time to move on...what was a nice place to interact with decent people has been hijacked by the freaks..exactly as i predicted would happen

in addition..if you did have any integrity or honor you would delete and expunge all references to the name Obvious Li and the account attached to it as well as all threads and posts associated with the name...that is what you should do...but we know you won't for the reasons listed above...you are weak and foolish....everything i have stated here is true, accurate and factual...i am leaving this forum the same way i entered it...through the front door....most of you will leave either after it has been abandoned or shut down...as momma use to say..."you made your bed now lie in it" carry on

Obvious Li I stood by you even when the members here disagreed with your hatred of Leopardsocks..

I would have continued to do that too if had not come to my attention that you were posting these kinds of things about us.

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=58834">http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=58834

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic">http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic. ... 6#p1074596

You have put your feelings for RW and Leopardsocks ahead of your loyalty to this forum and it's members..

The final straw was encouraging trolls to do damage to our little community. they will accept anybody and would indeed like a good blasting...i would encourage you to pursue your interests......good luck

I could not imagine Romero encouraging trolls to do wreck our little board..

I had no choice, but to remove you as a mod..

It is your choice if you want to remove yourself as a poster, but it seems you left us some time ago..

Best of luck to you where ever you decide to post.

Renee

Wow, what a tantrum. I think he turned 4 shades of blue writing it. It's always sad when you see a grown man reduce himself to the emotional level of a 4 year old.

I guess OL is taking his ball and going home.  ac_sothere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

ghost

Awww, Fash,

No one has the right to talk to you that way. That's completely uncalled for.

Don't let those words get you down. You are good for this place. There are a lot of angry, mean little people on the internet, and your kindness and positivity always shines through.

And no, Romero most certainly wouldn't have behaved that way.

RW

I don't understand.  What coup?  

Munday, you are a tantrumming and paranoid POS.  You should be fucking embarassing by what you've written to Fash here and I hope one day you wake up and apologize to her.

Fash, don't let him get you down.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I don't get it. Am I missing something here? He went behind Fash's back and bad mouthed the forum and encouraged D-bags like Mel to cause trouble. He got called out for it and now he thinks he is the wounded party.  ac_dunno

It's really a shame, I used to kinda like OL. He had a good sense of humor and he was always pretty decent to me but what he did was just wrong. He betrayed a kind and honest soul that he should have been protecting, it's just fucking wrong. His actions here speak volumes, if he had just manned up and apologized once he got called out, he would at least of come off with a small shred of integrity and maybe, just maybe, the out come would have been different. Unfortunately he couldn't do that.

Well now at least he can find a place among the rest of the childish, pablum spewing, shit heels where he obviously belongs. What a dick.

BTW, that little tantrum is also very telling of his character. A stand up mod would have discussed any beef he had with the admin in PM form. But NOOOO, the child had to splash it onto the public forum. Just another stomach churning example of "Hey LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, IT'S ALL ABOUT ME"! Some people really need to fucking grow up. ac_unsure
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

That's because the dumb shit isn't bright enough to figure out he fucked himself.  He would rather invent some bull shit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

He is mad because, and i quote- "i was getting PM's right up to yesterday stating the decision to ban socks was mine and mine alone." Fashy see's Leo to be no threat and shouldnt be banned for his personal reasons (IMHO). He has it in his head that our sweet,caring,sarcastic RW is up to no good and going to disrupt this board with Leo.

RW

Maybe he should ask Fash what advice I gave her regarding the Leo ban situation rather than giving me one ounce of blame for this bullshit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"Maybe he should ask Fash what advice I gave her regarding the Leo ban situation rather than giving me one ounce of blame for this bullshit.

He is to invested in trashing this board and calling Fashy names then to ask the truth about how you feel.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Rambo Wong

Renee

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Real Woman is cooling suave macho.

How exactly do you cool a "suave macho"? Better yet, how long do you cook it? ac_rollseyes

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Renee"Wow, what a tantrum. I think he turned 4 shades of blue writing it. It's always sad when you see a grown man reduce himself to the emotional level of a 4 year old.

I guess OL is taking his ball and going home.  ac_sothere

Ain't it just? Pity party. Embarrassing.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Renee"I don't get it. Am I missing something here? He went behind Fash's back and bad mouthed the forum and encouraged D-bags like Mel to cause trouble. He got called out for it and now he thinks he is the wounded party.  ac_dunno

He betrayed a kind and honest soul that he should have been protecting, it's just fucking wrong. His actions here speak volumes, if he had just manned up and apologized once he got called out, he would at least of come off with a small shred of integrity and maybe, just maybe, the out come would have been different. Unfortunately he couldn't do that.

Well now at least he can find a place among the rest of the childish, pablum spewing, shit heels where he obviously belongs. What a dick.

BTW, that little tantrum is also very telling of his character. A stand up mod would have discussed any beef he had with the admin in PM form. But NOOOO, the child had to splash it onto the public forum. Just another stomach churning example of "Hey LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, IT'S ALL ABOUT ME"! Some people really need to fucking grow up. ac_unsure

You nailed it. They are so much alike. Here's to their mutual whatchamacallit. There has to be one of these. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/l/laughing/graphics-laughing-320375.gif">

..and this...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/38665037.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]