Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Last train to Fashionistaville......

Started by Obvious Li, March 26, 2015, 05:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hello everyone and for those that offered kind words thank you..

So everyone here is clear, the decision to remove Obvious Li's mod privileges was mine alone..

RW had nothing to do with my decision..

I know Asian Pride speaks poorly of us, but he is not a mod..

A mod who encourages trolls to wreck out board does not deserve to be a mod..

I stunned and very, very hurt when I read that..

What hurts even more is that he has been with us since the beginning and I felt he would be a perfect fit and he was until recently..

If he is not happy with us then he has made a wise decision to leave and I made the correct decision to give his mod privileges to Keeper..

I am going to try to put this behind me, but I am only human, I probably will not be able to for a while.

@realAzhyaAryola

Fash, you did not do anything wrong. It's not your fault people are full of hate and pregnant with malice. I always knew it.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Typical Munday.

Shen Li will be back on Tuesday..

She likes him very much and she will be quite angry that I took away his mod privileges.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I am sure she will understand.

Oh I hope so RW.

Renee

Don't be so sure. It will depend entirely on how many mojitos she's into.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Don't be so sure. It will depend entirely on how many mojitos she's into.  ac_toofunny

I didn't want to come right out and say it, but there is a strong probability you may be right Renee.

keeper

All Shen needs to do is READ what has transpired, That says it all.

Can we just move on now, Lets be productive and try to excel where other have failed.  ac_drinks  :howdy:

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"

I didn't want to come right out and say it, but there is a strong probability you may be right Renee.

Well she can't say you don't have balls.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"All Shen needs to do is READ what has transpired, That says it all.

Can we just move on now, Lets be productive and try to excel where other have failed.  ac_drinks  :howdy:

Aaaaamen! ac_drinks

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Keeper"All Shen needs to do is READ what has transpired, That says it all.

This thread was all about attacking Fash. Is she ready to move on? That's a pretty vicious attack.

Anyway, my message for Fash is this...I know it hurts, Fash. I know this because I have been in your shoes. It is treacherous indeed for someone to let you rely on their friendship only to watch them turn against you mercilessly. The world is full of these types, Fash, and they are on these forums, yes. Take your hurt and let it strengthen you. If you are like me, I know you are a good and honest worker and you work hard, you take good care of your children, you are good to your relatives and friends, you are accountable to those who rely on you, and you (unlike me) are a God-fearing woman. Who can fault you? So, don't let the words and actions by vicious monsters blow out the sweetness in you. I don't want you hurt by it because it is meaningless, insignificant, and irrelevant. Okay, now you can move on.  ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

I will try to, but as we know it will be difficult to immediately forget this and move on..

I hope I can, but I do not know if I can right away..

A minute ago I read another thread about me at Vancouver Forum..

Let me be clear about one thing, when I promised Obvious Li I would not interfere with his decision to ban Leopardsocks, it was contingent upon his loyalty to us..

Although I never stated it, you cannot remain mod here while bashing us continually plus encouraging trolls to cause damage..

I am not that much of a pushover that I will simply stand by and watch that happen.

Leopardsocks

You have a great deal of support...and no-one who knows you would ever concur with Munday's moronic rant.

You stood for principle...he stood for himself.

Congratulations on your strength, integrity and fortitude. It would be nice if he took some of that back to Van with him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"You have a great deal of support...and no-one who knows you would ever concur with Munday's moronic rant.

You stood for principle...he stood for himself.

Congratulations on your strength, integrity and fortitude. It would be nice if he took some of that back to Van with him.

Thank you Leopardsocks.

ac_smile

I believe it is my duty to support mods even if I may not like what they are doing..

It has never been an issue with Romero, but Obvious Li had a different approach..

I would have continued to support his decisions even though I personally disagreed, but when I found out how much he disliked us and wants us to fail, then he lost my unconditional support.