Started by Obvious Li, March 26, 2015, 05:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
[size=200]WTF??[/size] ac_wot  ac_wot  ac_wot  ac_wot

We all figured you would say that.

Whatever Renee, who the fuck is this guy trash talking Fash. Gawd knows that chick is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but what did she do to deserve this?? ac_huh  ac_huh

Don't know who you are talking about. I've actually been trying to not pay attention what's going on in VF. It's too easy to get sucked into the mess and be consumed by it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

We all figured you would say that.

Whatever Renee, who the fuck is this guy trash talking Fash. Gawd knows that chick is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but what did she do to deserve this?? ac_huh  ac_huh

Don't know who you are talking about. I've actually been trying to not pay attention what's going on in VF. It's too easy to get sucked into the mess and be consumed by it.

When my blood pressure rises my English deteriorates. I mean, this is not the OL I knew. Actually, I noticed he started to change after RW joined. I thought it was a positive, but he seemed to disagree.

OL used to badmouth the VF gang more than I do and now the likes of oddstain and SMP are his new BFF's?? This is fucking bizarre to say the fucking least. ac_wtf

Renee

When my blood pressure rises my English deteriorates. I mean, this is not the OL I knew. Actually, I noticed he started to change after RW joined. I thought it was a positive, but he seemed to disagree.

OL used to badmouth the VF gang more than I do and now the likes of oddstain and SMP are his new BFF's?? This is fucking bizarre to say the fucking least. ac_wtf

I hear you, I too used to like the guy. Shit happens.  ac_dunno
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I hear you, I too used to like the guy. Shit happens.  ac_dunno

It does, but it still leaves me like a deer in the headlights when it happens.