Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Last train to Fashionistaville......

Started by Obvious Li, March 26, 2015, 05:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"You have a great deal of support...and no-one who knows you would ever concur with Munday's moronic rant.

You stood for principle...he stood for himself.

Congratulations on your strength, integrity and fortitude. It would be nice if he took some of that back to Van with him.

Thank you Leopardsocks.

ac_smile

I believe it is my duty to support mods even if I may not like what they are doing..

It has never been an issue with Romero, but Obvious Li had a different approach..

I would have continued to support his decisions even though I personally disagreed, but when I found out how much he disliked us and wants us to fail, then he lost my unconditional support.

Fash, you don't need to keep justifying your actions. Under the circumstances you did everything correctly. Your actions were entirely in line with best interests of your forum. No one can fault you for doing what you did and if they do, it's because they are small minded people just looking to start trouble.

Everyone here supports your actions and that's all that really matters.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Keeper"All Shen needs to do is READ what has transpired, That says it all.

Can we just move on now, Lets be productive and try to excel where other have failed.  ac_drinks  :howdy:

This thread was all about attacking Fash. Is she ready to move on? That's a pretty vicious attack.

Anyway, my message for Fash is this...I know it hurts, Fash. I know this because I have been in your shoes. It is treacherous indeed for someone to let you rely on their friendship only to watch them turn against you mercilessly. The world is full of these types, Fash, and they are on these forums, yes. Take your hurt and let it strengthen you. If you are like me, I know you are a good and honest worker and you work hard, you take good care of your children, you are good to your relatives and friends, you are accountable to those who rely on you, and you (unlike me) are a God-fearing woman. Who can fault you? So, don't let the words and actions by vicious monsters blow out the sweetness in you. I don't want you hurt by it because it is meaningless, insignificant, and irrelevant. Okay, now you can move on.  ac_biggrin

Thank you Azhya and I am sorry you have had people you once liked turn against you..

It is never a good feeling..

Obvious Li feels I turned against him..

Both of us think the other was the betrayer..

One thing I feel is ironic is that Obvious Li permanently banned Odinson and now they both are on VF speaking badly of us.

ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"You have a great deal of support...and no-one who knows you would ever concur with Munday's moronic rant.

You stood for principle...he stood for himself.

Congratulations on your strength, integrity and fortitude. It would be nice if he took some of that back to Van with him.

Thank you Leopardsocks.

ac_smile

I believe it is my duty to support mods even if I may not like what they are doing..

It has never been an issue with Romero, but Obvious Li had a different approach..

I would have continued to support his decisions even though I personally disagreed, but when I found out how much he disliked us and wants us to fail, then he lost my unconditional support.

Fash, you don't need to keep justifying your actions. Under the circumstances you did everything correctly. Your actions were entirely in line with best interests of your forum. No one can fault you for doing what you did and if they do, it's because they are small minded people just looking to start trouble.

Thank you Renee..

I noticed your new avatar..

I have no doubt Keeper noticed it too.

ac_toofunny

Renee

Hey, gotta stay on the good side of the management.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"
Thank you Leopardsocks.

ac_smile

Thank you Renee..

I noticed your new avatar..

I have no doubt Keeper noticed it too.

ac_toofunny

lol Fashy, you mean the straw hat eh?

ac_dance

Renee

I loved that hat. I had one in black wool felt too. :howdy:

reel

The sheepherder is a spoiled brat who will always look out for number one.  I can't believe his betrayal comes as a surprise to you people.  It's in his nature.

easter bunny

Quoteyou folks engineered this coup so it is only fitting you should be part of it's conclusion......

Sent: Yesterday, 9:19 pm

To: Fashionista

this will be my last correspondence with you...

you are a coward, a liar and a fool....your actions in this matter lay bare the lie you claim as your faith...i have met many many so called christians such as yourself....you talk a good game but when pressed you fold up like a cheap tent...you acted weak,naive and stupid in this matter.....every morning of my life i have looked in the mirror and i like what i see...... you most certainly cannot say the same thing.....after this, when you look in the mirror all you will see is a backstabbing, conniving bitch who has no honor, no integrity, self respect or loyalty...the best thing you can do to salvage any semblance of credibility in this matter is to withdraw from this forum or shut it down...you actions going forward will speak volumes regarding your character ......you have been manipulated, and played like a fool......as for me it is time to move on...what was a nice place to interact with decent people has been hijacked by the freaks..exactly as i predicted would happen

in addition..if you did have any integrity or honor you would delete and expunge all references to the name Obvious Li and the account attached to it as well as all threads and posts associated with the name...that is what you should do...but we know you won't for the reasons listed above...you are weak and foolish....everything i have stated here is true, accurate and factual...i am leaving this forum the same way i entered it...through the front door....most of you will leave either after it has been abandoned or shut down...as momma use to say..."you made your bed now lie in it" carry on

Wow. He's hurt.  ac_crying

RW

Quote from: "reel"The sheepherder is a spoiled brat who will always look out for number one.  I can't believe his betrayal comes as a surprise to you people.  It's in his nature.

It doesn't surprise me in the least.  I always thought Munday was a big fucking ball-less baby with an IQ of an ant. And still that dumb fuck blames me for his idiocy.  

Amazing.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "reel"The sheepherder is a spoiled brat who will always look out for number one.  I can't believe his betrayal comes as a surprise to you people.  It's in his nature.

It doesn't surprise me in the least.  I always thought Munday was a big fucking ball-less baby with an IQ of an ant. And still that dumb fuck blames me for his idiocy.  

Amazing.

I have to be honest, it surprised me a little. Especially since he was always so heavy handed with the ban hammer. I actually thought he cared about protecting the forum and the people in it but apparently not.

Anonymous

Saltydog

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"What is happening, party people?

Did you know that "Blue Frost " stabbed a guy to death in 1987?

Saltydog

Lets see, this was 28 years ago + for one, and i was lost in a bad neighborhood.

Three black guys calling me racist stuff, one pulled a knife on me trying to stab me.

I turned it around on him while in his hand stabbing him in the gut area I guess.

His friends then backed off, then ran off leaving their "friend" .

I left also because I didn't know if they went for more friends, or guns.

Someone is killed down there almost nightly, and drugs are a lot of the reason.

So was I in the wrong, maybe for not calling the police after, but I wasn't going to jail for someone trying to kill me.

I'm not sorry either, and don't think I should be.

keeper

Annie

Quote from: "Saltydog"
Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"What is happening, party people?

Did you know that "Blue Frost " stabbed a guy to death in 1987?

You don't know the situation so why do you post personal info?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous