Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Some Random Questions:

Started by keeper, March 22, 2015, 08:20:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frost

He was moving some when I left, but didn't look good, i figured his friends would be back with more friends so I left.

Like I mentioned, it was a bad area full of project scum, and drug dealers, no way was I staying.

All I did was ask for directions, and nicely since i drove around it seemed 20 minutes going no place.

I really don't care what the person calling them self Salty Dog thinks.

It was on my conscious for many years, but I don't feel sorry for taking off, or hurting, or killing the attacker.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"LOL, must be for not wanting killed myself, and not caring stay alive.

Lets see, stay, and get killed myself, maybe let the guy stab me, and them run off to let me die. ac_umm yeah good alternatives.

Don't you think if I had access to a phone I would have called someone, i was lost in a bad area, and there wasn't cells phones at that time.

Make of it what you wish, I still don't care.

ac_wot

Renee

Quote from: "Blue"He was moving some when I left, but didn't look good, i figured his friends would be back with more friends so I left.

Like I mentioned, it was a bad area full of project scum, and drug dealers, no way was I staying.

All I did was ask for directions, and nicely since i drove around it seemed 20 minutes going no place.

It was on my conscious for many years, but I don't feel sorry for taking off, or hurting, or killing the attacker.

The scumbag should consider himself lucky he ran into someone like you. I know lots of people that would have put 2 in his groin and just let him bleed out in the gutter.

I'm not naming names here.  ac_angel
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Blue"He was moving some when I left, but didn't look good, i figured his friends would be back with more friends so I left.

The scumbag should consider himself lucky he ran into someone like you. I know lots of people that would have put 2 in his groin and just let him bleed out in the gutter.

I'm not naming names here.  ac_angel  ac_toofunny

I like Blue very much Renee and I am not trying to judge him..

I was only surprised to learn that about him.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Things happen in life or death situations that aren't always in character with our day to day lives. Blue is a good guy and he only rightfully defended himself and then  got himself out of the situation asap. That is exactly what any law enforcement person would tell you to do.

Whether or not he should have contacted the police afterwards can be debated until the cows come home. But bottom line is that he was under no moral obligation to do so. He merely defended himself from an armed aggressor and was lucky enough to escape with his life.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Things happen in life or death situations that aren't always in character with our day to day lives. Blue is a good guy and he only rightfully defended himself and then  got himself out of the situation asap. That is exactly what any law enforcement person would tell you to do.

Whether or not he should have contacted the police afterwards can be debated until the cows come home. But bottom line is that he was under no moral obligation to do so. He merely defended himself from an armed aggressor and was lucky enough to escape with his life.

A very bad situation happened to Blue..

I am glad he didn't receive a permanent injury or worse.

Frost

So now I'm a racist  ac_lmfao I don't even believe in Race, and as for color of people I have them all in my family.

Now for being a trolls I have to yawn Fake Salty.

Frost

Thank You Fashion, and Renee, your thoughts are appreciated.

I try hard to be a good person, i know I have issues sometimes, but love good people that let me be good.

I strive to try to do better every day thanks to family, and friends be it here, or online.

Frost

Hello Keeps :) sorry for the thread turning to me by the troll, seems to happen a lot on forums.

maybe it's jealousy, maybe it's love  ac_toofunny

Renee

Quote from: "Blue"Hello Keeps :) sorry for the thread turning to me by the troll, seems to happen a lot on forums.

Smart money is on stupidity. These kinds of places are full of it.

Frost

Yeah, I know, What they get from it is something Ill never figure out.

Some people bite though, and they get jollies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Hello Keeps :) sorry for the thread turning to me by the troll, seems to happen a lot on forums.

Smart money is on stupidity. These kinds of places are full of it.

They are Renee, but the good posts and posters more than make up for it.

@realAzhyaAryola

Yes, Blue. The real Salty was a good human. God bless him wherever he is now. Down with impostors pretending to be who they are not.  acc_angry
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]