Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Renee!

Started by Anonymous, March 28, 2015, 02:05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Is your Av pic you?  Is it from high school?

keeper

Awwww, you have a fan Renee

ac_popcorn

Annie

She does! And who can blame her she's hot! And I'm a chic  ac_biggrin
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

I think it's from some high school science project or something...

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"Awwww, you have a fan Renee

ac_popcorn

Mel likes all the girls. When it comes to the women of these forums, he's like a little boy with his nose pressed against the window of a toy store.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Saltydog

I am really quite fit and I have indeed shown my physique on the MB website. I posted a picture of myself and my dog . I am 6'0 and 195, what are you? I bet a lot of you are fat pigs.

Saltydog

SMP...for the win.

Annie

Uhhh curvy isn't fat......
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Saltydog"I am really quite fit and I have indeed shown my physique on the MB website. I posted a picture of myself and my dog . I am 6'0 and 195, what are you? I bet a lot of you are fat pigs.

Sure you did..  ac_rollseyes

Renee

Oh geeze, a visit from monkey pants. I thought he was on vacation. Evs must have taken off her skirt for the night.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Renee, answer my question.

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"Renee, answer my question.

The answer is somewhere on this forum. Look for it.

Anonymous

You like to yabber.  I will not look for it.  You can answer my question.

Annie

Quote from: "Renee"Oh geeze, a visit from monkey pants. I thought he was on vacation. Evs must have taken off her skirt for the night.

FFS she didn't for me! lolol

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"You like to yabber.  I will not look for it.  You can answer my question.

You can kiss my ass, Ace.

If you are really interested you'll do as I say OR you can STFU. Your choice  chief.