Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Renee!

Started by Anonymous, March 28, 2015, 02:05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

I keep telling him he dont get to make requests.

Im still here to remind you of that Ace!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"If you are really interested you'll do as I say OR you can STFU. Your choice  chief.

You got it, squaw!~

Annie

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"You like to yabber.  I will not look for it.  You can answer my question.

You can kiss my ass, Ace.

If you are really interested you'll do as I say OR you can STFU. Your choice  chief.

I think he wants to do a lot more than just kiss your ass.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I think he wants to do a lot more than just kiss your ass.

If she squished her tits together, that would feel really nice for a cock to go in there...

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"You like to yabber.  I will not look for it.  You can answer my question.

You can kiss my ass, Ace.

If you are really interested you'll do as I say OR you can STFU. Your choice  chief.

I think he wants to do a lot more than just kiss your ass.

Noice, now I have to take a shower. I thought you liked me, Annie.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

This is what you get for talking to him Renee.

I warned you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Oh I do Renee, you are hot! And only because you have big boobs like me  ac_biggrin
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

RW!!!

Good evening

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"This is what you get for talking to him Renee.

Come to poppa, you crazy fucking cunt!

Annie

Hiya RW  ac_hithere  How is you?

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"

If she squished her tits together, that would feel really nice for a cock to go in there...

Go ahead creep, fap to my avi. I wouldn't expect anything less from a socially stunted, emotionally retarded loser like you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"

Go ahead creep, fap to my avi. I wouldn't expect anything less from a socially stunted, emotionally retarded loser like you.

ac_toofunny

spit my coffee

Annie

Mel should go to Future Shop and get himself a washable keyboard...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Mel should go to Future Shop and get himself a washable keyboard...

I use an original "Das Keyboard" mechanical.  If you don't know what mechanical keys are, you aren't at my level!