Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Renee!

Started by Anonymous, March 28, 2015, 02:05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"what is a mechanical keyboard? Is it a keyboard with every fn key possible?

It's a non membrane keyboard. Under the keys you have mechanical switches instead of a plastic membrane. They give you a more positive feel when you hit the keys. They are like the old IBM keyboards. They are not any indication of being on another level.

Like everything else Mel got sold a bill of goods . Someone told him that he has something special because his keyboard is more expensive than the run of the mill standard keyboard. Just like his salt and pepper shakers ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Saltydog

acc_hugz
Quote from: "Annie"Me? Actually yes I do. I make Star Wars armor, fetts mainly and I use a lot of fabric glue. When I forget to wear a paper mask I smell it and after I have a head ache  ac_bashful

But the stone you get from it is good...?

Annie

Ok that's a weird keyboard....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Renee is correct in the first half of her post.  For some reason she could not stay 'bubbly' for the second half...

Annie

Quote from: "Saltydog"acc_hugz
Quote from: "Annie"Me? Actually yes I do. I make Star Wars armor, fetts mainly and I use a lot of fabric glue. When I forget to wear a paper mask I smell it and after I have a head ache  ac_bashful

no I just have a head ache
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Saltydog

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Saltydog"acc_hugz

no I just have a head ache

Maybe you should move on to solvents....paint thinner is popular.

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"Renee is correct in the first half of her post.  For some reason she could not stay 'bubbly' for the second half...

Did you find the info you seek regarding my avi yet?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Did you find the info you seek regarding my avi yet?

No.  I haven't looked, and I don't care to.  I asked a simple question.  It is up to you to answer it.

Annie

Mel, why are you an ass instead of a gentleman to the ladies here? Gentlemen get far more attention  ac_smile

Saltydog

Quote from: "Annie"Mel, why are you an ass instead of a gentleman to the ladies here? Gentlemen get far more attention  ac_smile

Stop sniffing turpentine and the boys will follow....

Renee

ac_wub
Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "Renee"Did you find the info you seek regarding my avi yet?

No.  I haven't looked, and I don't care to.  I asked a simple question.  It is up to you to answer it.

Keep looking fuckwad. I'm not answering because I'm not in the habit of repeating myself for gimps like you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Mel, why are you an ass instead of a gentleman to the ladies here? Gentlemen get far more attention  ac_smile

The only real men here now are from another place!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Keep looking fuckwad. I'm not answering because I'm not in the habit of repeating myself for gimps like you.

Why so shy?

Annie

Quote from: "Saltydog"

I  don't sniff turpentine! It's fabric glue!!!!  acc_angry

Saltydog

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Saltydog"

I  don't sniff turpentine! It's fabric glue!!!!  acc_angry

Silly of me to forget...Still you shouldn't do that shit....

Jus' sayin'