Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Does??

Started by keeper, March 29, 2015, 08:41:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

....Age Matter in a Relationship?  ac_dunno

I know for me when i got married my Wife was 5 years my senior.

I didn't see a huge difference other then some of music tastes that she had and she LOVED country where i wasn't a big fan....

Im curious the age difference between you and your spouses......

ac_dance

Anonymous

Eat my cock!  You send me so many warnings, that your own cock is the one you will suck!

Renee

My husbang and I are only a year apart. He's older but in many way we are decades apart emotionally and maturity wise. After 17 years of marriage I don't think he will ever fully grow up. But I keep telling myself that it's all part of his charm and one of the reasons I picked him out of the sea of guys I had a choice of. ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Most of the people that were on VF are here now, why do you try so hard to get banned?

Or do you like talking to Oscar and Monkey Pants?

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"Eat my cock!  You send me so many warnings, that your own cock is the one you will suck!

Hey Mel, don't try to fool us again by saying that blood is coming from your ass. We all know that your head is plugging up that hole.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"My husbang and I are only a year apart. He's older but in many way we are decades apart emotionally and maturity wise. After 17 years of marriage I don't think he will ever fully grow up. But I keep telling myself that it's all part of his charm and one of the reasons I picked him out of the sea of guys I had a choice of. ac_lmfao

That was kinda the same for me, I was always joking around and she was so serious all the time.

for example, i would fart in bed and pull the covers over our head, iknow gross but it was funny. She would get SO mad  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"I need freedom...

Like Mel Gibson in Brave-heart?

FREEEEDOOOMMM

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLCEUpIg8rE

Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"You got it!

You need to find Robert the Bruce....

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Renee"My husbang and I are only a year apart. He's older but in many way we are decades apart emotionally and maturity wise. After 17 years of marriage I don't think he will ever fully grow up. But I keep telling myself that it's all part of his charm and one of the reasons I picked him out of the sea of guys I had a choice of. ac_lmfao

That was kinda the same for me, I was always joking around and she was so serious all the time.

for example, i would fart in bed and pull the covers over our head, iknow gross but it was funny. She would get SO mad  ac_lmfao

So I'm not crazy, you are all the same.  ac_toofunny

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Keeper"

So I'm not crazy, you are all the same.  ac_toofunny

ac_angel

@realAzhyaAryola

It shouldn't matter, Keeps. Age is just a number.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

keeper

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It shouldn't matter, Keeps. Age is just a number.

I didnt matter, I was just asking what the age difference was between the spouses on here..........

Anonymous

My husband is my soul mate and my rock of Gibralter..

I have never had another boyfriend besides my husband, but I did not need to date more than one boy to know we were destined to be together.