Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Fashionista is a good mother

Started by Tatterdamelion, April 02, 2015, 11:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatterdamelion

I wish I could have a mother like Fashionista. My mother left my family when I was very young. I see fashionista has force and patience to keep her little community alive when misfitteds try to destroy her community. I would have abandon here a long time before misfitteds take over. Fashionista is a great mother to the misfitted in this little community. How long can Fashionista continue to be patient before leaving?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"I wish I could have a mother like Fashionista. My mother left my family when I was very young. I see fashionista has force and patience to keep her little community alive when misfitteds try to destroy her community. I would have abandon here a long time before misfitteds take over. Fashionista is a great mother to the misfitted in this little community. How long can Fashionista continue to be patient before leaving?

I am not going anywhere Tatterdamelion..

We are moving to a new host very soon and your registration here will carry over there..

We are a small, but diverse community and each of you brings a unique perspective even when it is done through gentle trolling.

ac_smile

Tatterdamelion

My mother left because the family she had was not her dream family. Brothers and sisters allways fighting. We are a misfitted family and she would be happier doing another life somewhere. If my mom comes back I hope she is a saint like you are.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"My mother left because the family she had was not her dream family. Brothers and sisters allways fighting. We are a misfitted family and she would be happier doing another life somewhere. If my mom comes back I hope she is a saint like you are.

ac_smile

I am sorry about your family situation Tatterdamelion.

Tatterdamelion

I miss her very much but I don't know where she is. I have tried to find her. I am older now and would very much like to sit with her in a restaurant and eat and talk with her. Do not be sorry for me because I have grown up use to her not being in the family. It is OK. I see you here sometimes talking and like your patience with the fighting and imagine sometimes my mom to be like you. I will continue to visit here after the forum is moved.

Berry Sweet

http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF-Dancing-dance-kid-swag-GIF.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF-Dancing-dance-kid-swag-GIF.gif">

Can boys be swag too Berry Sweet?

If they can, he is almost as swag as you.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Almost...

lol

Tatterdamelion

I do not know how you are so patient Fashionista with misfitted people who use the F word everytime and all the dirty cursing talk. It makes me sick and not want to talk here in your little community. It is a dirty place.

keeper

How do you feel about the worrd Pecker Head  acc_angry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"I do not know how you are so patient Fashionista with misfitted people who use the F word everytime and all the dirty cursing talk. It makes me sick and not want to talk here in your little community. It is a dirty place.

We are far from perfect Tatterdamelion, but I am committed to my little community.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"I do not know how you are so patient Fashionista with misfitted people who use the F word everytime and all the dirty cursing talk. It makes me sick and not want to talk here in your little community. It is a dirty place.

Which one of the idiotic VF homos are you anyway? That useless, waste o skin brother of Blurt? Ahh, whatever. I don't fucking care.

easter bunny

Just ignore the naughty words and they won't corrupt you.  ac_smile

easter bunny

Quote from: "Keeper"How do you feel about the worrd Pecker Head  acc_angry

ac_biggrin