The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 28, 2024, 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I Had a DREAM!!!

Started by Leopardsocks, April 05, 2015, 09:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm Team Tina!!!

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2F66%2F95%2Fea%2F6695ea95867122371b506d54ab0c3a49--timeless-beauty-true-beauty.jpg&f=1">

That's Ginger Grant.

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-09/8/17/asset/buzzfeed-prod-fastlane-02/sub-buzz-20612-1504906099-1.png?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto">

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"

:laugh3:  ac_lmfao

I always liked Giligan's Isle as a kid , but some mary anne on ginger action would have put that show over the top as a favorite.

Here's Giligan trying to hide his woody over the idea.

https://i2.wp.com/thexycode.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/02-03-2014.jpg?resize=500%2C370&ssl=1">

Man are we pervs today or what? :laugh:

No kidding! If that happened, I wouldnt want them to get off the Island either  :laugh:

As a kid I would try and watch every episode. I wanted to see if they got off the island. Dont think I ever saw them actually get off, but remember a Harlem Globe Trotters movie/episode where they all went back to the island or something. As a kid I thought "damn it, I missed it, now I have to watch em all over again" lol.

I remember when I first watched it, it was on a black and white tv, maybe only 10". Mom told me I was gonna go blind sitting so close, but in reality, I needed glasses. Found out in 1st grade. Loved it when we got a color tv set lol.

One of the first shows I ever remember loving to watch was The Lone Ranger. Then it was Zorro. Then came Gilligan's Island. Later in life when Gilligan (the actor) got busted for pot I couldnt help but think "hey leave Gilligan alone!" lol.

If Im not mistaken, and that may be the scene, Ginger and Mary Anne tried making Gilligan choose. Even made him coconut pies and stuff lol.

Yes, we are pervs lol.
 Oh yeah I had the little black and white too, till I was in 4th grade.  In the summer I was usually outside (which is what I told my kids people did before youtube and video games {damn joos again :laugh: } but when it got too cold to go out I watched Gilligan, and Andy Griffifh, and Dick Van Dyke, Hogans Heroes and all the other shizzle they put on in the 70s.

I remeber back to the professor on talk radio, he said the actors only got paid when they made the shows,.  they never got any money for all those hundrds maybe thousands of reruns that got shown.  Pretty unfair, now agents know to get rerun money up front cause of that.

BTW I always thought if Gilligans isle was real, the third time Gilligan messed up their getting off the island, they would have beat him to death with coconuts.  Maybe Sam Raimi can do a version like that.

Anonymous

Elizabeth Montgomery was sexy.

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7800000/elizabeth-montgomery-elizabeth-m-and-elizabeth-taylor-7888192-1600-1200.jpg">

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh yeah...you should see the bruises...

Reminds me of Thurston Howell the third, "pinch me lovey so I know Im not dreaming, but not too hard, I bruise easily"  :laugh:

Brother I am a classic sitcom junkie. Hence, the avatar of Herman Munster.  

Let's settle one for the ages. Ginger or Mary Ann. Who would you do first?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6jEQ0wfro-E/maxresdefault.jpg">

I loved the Munsters as a child. Much better than the Adams Family but the Adams were still good watching. Gilligans Island, Fantasy Island, the Andy Griffith Show, MASH, F Troop, the Dukes of Hazard, Love Boat, Green Acres, Bonanza, and so many more. Even the Waltons and Sanford and son. There was nothing we wouldn't watch if allowed to.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

And all of it American dross for the masses.

Frood

Can you name any decent Australian tv shows over the decades which weren't as shit as Neighbours, Home and Away, Hey Hey or Kingswood Country?

Glitch is ok. But that's pretty modern after years of our tv fail.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Home and Away was low budget trash, but it was aired here when I was in my early 20's, for some odd reason!  At Midnight!  Don't think it has been aired here for years.

The ONLY reason I watched it, was because I wanted to get in the pants of that brunette chick...  That, and at that time there wasn't much else on at midnight!

Her accent was so cute to me... ac_razz

Bricktop

Not a one.

Utter crap, the lot of them. Embarrassing, nonsensical, poorly written, woefully acted mindrot.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Not a one.

Utter crap, the lot of them. Embarrassing, nonsensical, poorly written, woefully acted mindrot.

You should try watching Glitch. It's got a cop in it and a bunch of fresh zombies.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Can you name any decent Australian tv shows over the decades which weren't as shit as Neighbours, Home and Away, Hey Hey or Kingswood Country?

Glitch is ok. But that's pretty modern after years of our tv fail.

I used to watch Neighbours when it was shown in syndication here.

ac_blush

Bricktop

I've never seen it. Or Home and Away. Australian television, as well of much of Australia's creativity, is dull, unimaginative and targeted towards dullards. Australian writers are woeful. Really, really woeful. We do have a few talented visual artists and painters, but overall Australian low self esteem shines through its creative talent like a beacon screaming "Don't look at me".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I've never seen it. Or Home and Away. Australian television, as well of much of Australia's creativity, is dull, unimaginative and targeted towards dullards. Australian writers are woeful. Really, really woeful. We do have a few talented visual artists and painters, but overall Australian low self esteem shines through its creative talent like a beacon screaming "Don't look at me".

In other words, it's exactly like the rest of the English speaking world.

cc

Zinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I've never seen it. Or Home and Away. Australian television, as well of much of Australia's creativity, is dull, unimaginative and targeted towards dullards. Australian writers are woeful. Really, really woeful. We do have a few talented visual artists and painters, but overall Australian low self esteem shines through its creative talent like a beacon screaming "Don't look at me".

In other words, it's exactly like the rest of the English speaking world.

Well, not quite.

The UK has Dr Who.

The US has The Walking Dead.

Canada has...er....Dan Ackroyd???