The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I Had a DREAM!!!

Started by Leopardsocks, April 05, 2015, 09:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

I have had a few. One I woke sideways on the bed, my legs draped over mate  .. to him laffin his b-lls off

He claimed I came at least 6 times before waking .... and asked me between laffs  "with such a head start and with no wear and tear on him, shall we try for a new record"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Quote from: "cc"I have had a few. One I woke sideways on the bed, my legs draped over mate  .. to him laffin his b-lls off

He claimed I came at least 6 times before waking .... and asked me between laffs  "with such a head start and with no wear and tear on him, shall we try for a new record"

I have a boner when I wake up..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "cc"I have had a few. One I woke sideways on the bed, my legs draped over mate  .. to him laffin his b-lls off

Your boyfriend must be happy.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Odinson"

Your boyfriend must be happy.

Oh you are so clever...  ac_biggrin

Blazor

:roll:

Lol wow. I like trying to beat records too  ac_smile
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Well, to beat cc's you need to jerk off 7 times.

Bon chance!!!

Berry Sweet

I've been dreaming a lot lately.  I don't know if it's my insomnia or just the early morning light but I been waking up every morning at 4am.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I've been dreaming a lot lately.  I don't know if it's my insomnia or just the early morning light but I been waking up every morning at 4am.

Me too on waking around 4!!!! Even if I go to bed around midnight. Driving me crazy lol. Dreams have been increasing too lol.

cc

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, to beat cc's you need to jerk off 7 times.

Bon chance!!!

Not so. A "she" cannot break her own records at the same time "he" is trying to do likewise for himself ... the physics just won't work  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

I dont remember all of it, but somehow, things that were metal, turned into monsters, but they "looked" like normal metal. Yet, if you got too close, or touched the metal, it could warp and become almost liquid, grab you, and suck you in, consume you. I saw a guy get too close to a gas tanker, and it sucked him right in. Somehow we made it to this building where the doors were wide open. Somehow we were safe in that building, but someone went to go shut the door, and I pulled them back in time before the door handle grabbed them. The last thing I remember was looking out of those wide open doors, into a night sky, and the wind was blowing leaves, and we wondered what the fuck was going to happen next.

kiebers

Got to be careful with the shrooms.....just sayin
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Got to be careful with the shrooms.....just sayin

Do you mean mushrooms kiebers?

Blazor

Lol, I wish! I've never had them, but want to!  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Think hes talkin' about the trippy kind  :laugh:

Oddly now that I think about it, I had a few Doritos last night and half a brownie! For some reason, chocolate and Doritos always give me crazy dreams lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Think hes talkin' about the trippy kind  :laugh:

You mean illegal drugs?