Last post: Today at 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I Had a DREAM!!!

Started by Leopardsocks, April 05, 2015, 09:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I've never seen it. Or Home and Away. Australian television, as well of much of Australia's creativity, is dull, unimaginative and targeted towards dullards. Australian writers are woeful. Really, really woeful. We do have a few talented visual artists and painters, but overall Australian low self esteem shines through its creative talent like a beacon screaming "Don't look at me".

In other words, it's exactly like the rest of the English speaking world.

Well, not quite.

The UK has Dr Who.

The US has The Walking Dead.

Canada has...er....Dan Ackroyd???

All garbage. Don't tell Azhya I said that.

Bricktop

You need a good spanking.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Not a one.

Utter crap, the lot of them. Embarrassing, nonsensical, poorly written, woefully acted mindrot.

They were awful.

Blazor

I hardly remember Sunday night's dream, but it was in a hospital, and the zombies were outbreaking.

Last night, I had 2 different ones I remember. One I was partying it up with some Mexicans lol. May of had something to do with the movie I watched. The second one, was scarier, as there was some kind of demon that was invisible, and was able to possess you just by being in the air. Once it possessed you, you wound up killing others or yourself. I remember seeing one guy, chainsawing his neighbors, then chainsawed his own arm off. Another a neighbor was chasing after another with a knife. I made it into a house, seemed like I knew this family, and I told them to "seal up the house now! Everything that had a window or a vent". Cause it could go through the air. Told them I would have to stay there. I was given a blanket, and was on the couch with one other person. I went through my things, had cigarettes for some reason. While laying there, a lil kid came up to me, and told his dad that he wanted the blanket I had, and the dad swiped it and gave it to him. The other person on the couch was like wtf. Later, the dad went out to his vehicle, thinking he was safe, but then it started coming for him. For some reason, I could see the demon's vision when it went after people, earlier as well. He thought he made it back in in time, but as soon as he let out a sigh of relief after closing the door, a possessed person popped up right behind him with an evil grin. Thats when I woke up I think lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I hardly remember Sunday night's dream, but it was in a hospital, and the zombies were outbreaking.

Last night, I had 2 different ones I remember. One I was partying it up with some Mexicans lol. May of had something to do with the movie I watched. The second one, was scarier, as there was some kind of demon that was invisible, and was able to possess you just by being in the air. Once it possessed you, you wound up killing others or yourself. I remember seeing one guy, chainsawing his neighbors, then chainsawed his own arm off. Another a neighbor was chasing after another with a knife. I made it into a house, seemed like I knew this family, and I told them to "seal up the house now! Everything that had a window or a vent". Cause it could go through the air. Told them I would have to stay there. I was given a blanket, and was on the couch with one other person. I went through my things, had cigarettes for some reason. While laying there, a lil kid came up to me, and told his dad that he wanted the blanket I had, and the dad swiped it and gave it to him. The other person on the couch was like wtf. Later, the dad went out to his vehicle, thinking he was safe, but then it started coming for him. For some reason, I could see the demon's vision when it went after people, earlier as well. He thought he made it back in in time, but as soon as he let out a sigh of relief after closing the door, a possessed person popped up right behind him with an evil grin. Thats when I woke up I think lol.

That's fucked Blaze.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I hardly remember Sunday night's dream, but it was in a hospital, and the zombies were outbreaking.

So much detail you remember in your dreams Blazor.

:ohmy:

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
That's fucked Blaze.

Was interesting for sure lol. Demon didnt get my ass!

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
So much detail you remember in your dreams Blazor.

:ohmy:

They can be VERY vivid. I love my dreams lol. I wish I could've remembered the first dream I had, as I woke with a sweat from it, but I lost it quickly. A long time ago I wished I could plug a VCR (yeah that long ago lol) into my brain and record them. I would give Wes Craven a run for his money  :laugh:

Blazor

I've been having a hard time remembering my dreams lately, but been having lots of them. Lot of them involve creeks/rivers for some reason.

Had one last night, met a couple forum members from another forum, dont remember much about it though.

cc

If you meet me in one of them, promise you won't tell the whole story, right?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

kiebers

Quote from: "cc"If you meet me in one of them, promise you won't tell the whole story, right?

:MG_216:

Just PM it...LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"If you meet me in one of them, promise you won't tell the whole story, right?

No worries, I have never seen you, so I doubt I will dream about you. Unless its a "hi my name is CC" in the dream and it goes from there lol.

Could be a fun tell  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"

Just PM it...LOL

:roll:

cc

QuoteUnless its a"hi my name is xxxxxx" in the dream and it goes from there

That's how some of my best dreams have started.

One can make the person be anything one wants him or her to be  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"
QuoteUnless its a"hi my name is xxxxxx" in the dream and it goes from there

That's how some of my best dreams have started.

One can make the person be anything one wants him or her to be  :wink:

:laugh:

Use to be, I never had dreams about people I know. Lately, they have been occurring more. Its rare I have a dream about someone I've never seen before, but I think its happened a time or two at least. There are also times I have a dream about someone, know for certain it is them, but somehow they may seem slightly different in the dream. Its weird. I RARELY have sexual dreams. Maybe 3-5 my whole life, and prolly only 2-3 of those were actual sex going on. I'll never forget the time I was dreaming a girl was riding me, and I was about to cum in the dream, and woke very suddenly when I did, and well, I had to change my underwear lol. Only time I ever came in a dream.