Re: Let us share unique experiences!

Started by Renee, April 06, 2015, 01:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Are we gonna leave this stuff behind?

Please say yes!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Are we gonna leave this stuff behind?

Please say yes!

It is yes from me RW.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Please say yes!

You must not be talking to me because I am sweeter than fucking sugar. ac_tongue Whatever, I am willing to let the past stay there. However, if retarded dickheads like Mel and The Langley Ladyboy pull the same shit there as they do here, then it's business as usual.

Renee

That's a yes from me. I can't stand this shit anymore. All troll scum are and will be foe'd.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Please say yes!

You must not be talking to me because I am sweeter than fucking sugar. ac_tongue Whatever, I am willing to let the past stay there. However, if retarded dickheads like Mel and The Langley Ladyboy pull the same shit there as they do here, then it's business as usual.

Then go there and spam her threads with the phag this and phag that. why do you want to put that shit here? i dont understand.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Please say yes!

Then go there and spam her threads with the phag this and phag that. why do you want to put that shit here? i dont understand.

I must be having an ESL chick moment Keeps. I thought RW was talking to us not Mel and The Langley Ladyboy?

keeper

I must be having an ESL chick moment Keeps. I thought RW was talking to us not Mel and The Langley Ladyboy?

Im just saying, Keep it to one thread , thats why it was created. We have prolly 15 threads now trashing the idiots over there. Its getting tiring.

As for the spammers, let me take care of them.

They will be delete with quickly and severely

Anonymous

Im just saying, Keep it to one thread , thats why it was created. We have prolly 15 threads now trashing the idiots over there. Its getting tiring.

As for the spammers, let me take care of them.

They will be delete with quickly and severely

That was the result of tempers flaring because of Mel, Phagdish and The Langley Ladyboy's pathetic attention whoring. We can't even post there let alone gum up threads like those three stooges do here. As long as they are kept at bay, I will not start anymore threads about VF.

keeper

acc_hugz you have my word acc_hugz

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"acc_hugz you have my word acc_hugz

We have secured peace in our time. ac_drinks

Leopardsocks

MacMillan lived to regret those words, too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"MacMillan lived to regret those words, too.

Oh I know those bitter babies from VF will try that shit again. Keeps says he's ready for em. That's about the best we can hope for.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"Anyone share unique experiences?

I will try again soon, once the Admins and Mods here settle in, and down.

They are jittery and ultra-cautious lately.

They aren't ready for fun and laughter quite yet.