Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Having a wonderful time at the Vaisakhi parade

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, April 11, 2015, 02:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gay Boy Roberto

Colourful and inspiring - it's good to live in a city where diversity rules and multi-culturalistm thrives.

http://img.src.ca/2014/04/14/635x357/140414_ov5h3_rci-vaisakhi-vancouver2014_sn635.jpg">
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Anonymous

Quote from: "gbb"Colourful and inspiring - it's good to live in a city where diversity rules and multi-culturalistm thrives.

http://img.src.ca/2014/04/14/635x357/140414_ov5h3_rci-vaisakhi-vancouver2014_sn635.jpg">

I wish I could be there gbb.

ac_smile

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "gbb"Colourful and inspiring - it's good to live in a city where diversity rules and multi-culturalistm thrives.

Better than seeing a bunch of old white homos sticking their assless chaps in the faces of children that's for sure. Sick bastards. acc_angry

Gay Boy Roberto

Ever been to a Pride Parade, Shen Li?

That's what I thought............................
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

@realAzhyaAryola

I think gay pride parades are not necessary but if some people want to act silly and dressed up in silly get-ups, they should just call it a Mardi Gras or carnival or the procession of deviants or the perversion parade.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

cc

Were the usual terrorist martyr appreciation  floats in attendance

yet again?

http://postmediavancouversun.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/6406.4guysonfloat_small.jpg">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Leopardsocks

What about cities where diversity creates conflict, and multiculturalism is just another way of saying "Foreign invasion"?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I think gay pride parades are not necessary but if some people want to act silly and dressed up in silly get-ups, they should just call it a Mardi Gras or carnival or the procession of deviants or the perversion parade.

The attention whoring outfits don't bother me. It's the nudity and simulated sex acts. Get a fucking room you pathetic, selfish, self-indulgent old white creeps. You are in public, it's day time and some of us have kids ffs!! acc_angry

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I think gay pride parades are not necessary but if some people want to act silly and dressed up in silly get-ups, they should just call it a Mardi Gras or carnival or the procession of deviants or the perversion parade.

The attention whoring outfits don't bother me. It's the nudity and simulated sex acts. Get a fucking room you pathetic, selfish, self-indulgent old white creeps. You are in public, it's day time and some of us have kids ffs!! acc_angry

What, there are no Asian gays in the Gay Pride Parades in and around Vancouver?   ac_umm

I find that hard to believe.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

What, there are no Asian gays in the Gay Pride Parades in and around Vancouver?   ac_umm

Homosexuality is a white man's disease. ac_razz

Odinson

Says the asian and negro lover who are known ladyboys and turning prisons into gay paradises...

Renee

Homosexuality is a white man's disease. ac_razz

Be serious; homosexuality doesn't recognize race.  ac_sothere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Oh my god.

Takes a bit of work to turn a white man into a bangable chick.

At best... Looks like a truck lesbian.

Its the skincolour.

Anonymous

Be serious; homosexuality doesn't recognize race.  ac_sothere

White homos are the most annoying.