Started by Anonymous, May 13, 2015, 12:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Never mind all the negativity from that silly little green goose. He knows first hand that I really am sweeter than fucking sugar.  ac_gumpop

Oh Shen Li, why do you provoke him?

He will likely go to VF and complain we are racist bullies because of this thread..

Troll or not, why give him ammunition?

Provoke him? He's a racist white troll trying to make Asian men look like the village idiots.

Everyone's got a hobby

Racism against Asian men is not a hobby, it's an affliction. You are being far too kind to Green Hornut.

If i seen him posting Racist material he would be out on his ass and that crap deleted.

Everyone has the right to post here until they break the rules.

I thought you knew be by now?

Green_Hornet is not breaking the rules even if he is a character poking fun at Asian boys.

Rambo Wong

Only a racist, sinophobic, fucked in the head, fruitcake, nutcase, crap n' drool, twirlybrained, cyberbully like Shen Li uses a signature that is racist slur of Chinese people.

keeper

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Only a racist, sinophobic, fucked in the head, fruitcake, nutcase, crap n' drool, twirlybrained, cyberbully like Shen Li uses a signature that is racist slur of Chinese people.

You need to stop posting this crap. Im not going to put up with this constant spamming bullshit.

understood??!??!!

Lance Leftardashian

It is wonderful that Shen Li would be so kind as to help end Green Hornets virginity.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"It is wonderful that Shen Li would be so kind as to help end Green Hornets virginity.

Shen Li was joking Lance.