News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Some Arab/East Indian snuck on the bus without paying.

Started by RDL, April 17, 2015, 09:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

I was thinking about mentioning taxi drivers! In many cases, they have it worse.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I was thinking about mentioning taxi drivers! In many cases, they have it worse.

They are really alone if there is trouble.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
I think the company understands that the driver is in a tough position. They don't want any violence towards drivers, and making people walk at night is bad public relations.

I think it happens rarely enough that it's not really a big deal.

It would have to be a small number of people. They know how many paying passengers each bus on every route should be bringing in. If they let too many people on without paying the driver will have to answer why his paying riders are waaaay down. They busted a an Edmonton Transit driver for this way.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
I think the company understands that the driver is in a tough position. They don't want any violence towards drivers, and making people walk at night is bad public relations.

It would have to be a small number of people. They know how many paying passengers each bus on every route should be bringing in. If they let too many people on without paying the driver will have to answer why his paying riders are waaaay down. They busted a an Edmonton Transit driver for this way.

Most people use transfers, passes and tokens Shen Li.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Most people use transfers, passes and tokens Shen Li.

It was a long time ago that ETS driver was caught. He was doing this over a long time I remember.

Lance Leftardashian

I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"White people do this too.

You're white Joak and you do it.

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "Frost"Yeah priorities, a fools priorities.

The way I was brought up is if priorities aren't affordable save up, or put them aside.

I was raised with values too, but unfortunately far too many people were not.

Only a racist, sinophobic, fucked in the head, twirlybrained, crap n' drool, fruitcake moron cyberbully spammer like Shen Li doesn't feel empathy for people who spend their money on alcohol instead of bus fare.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"
Quote from: "Frost"Yeah priorities, a fools priorities.

The way I was brought up is if priorities aren't affordable save up, or put them aside.

I was raised with values too, but unfortunately far too many people were not.

Only a racist, sinophobic, fucked in the head, twirlybrained, crap n' drool, fruitcake moron cyberbully spammer like Shen Li doesn't feel empathy for people who spend their money on alcohol instead of bus fare.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgRuiXmOvirubeAzz7dcRwoItXYX2X9gdM6AnMN36mBQlIpn3X1Q">

Lance Leftardashian

We should be tolerant of those not yet accustomed to our ways in Canada.
I care, you pay