Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Confession Time; Green Hornut Lost His Virginity To Me

Started by Anonymous, May 13, 2015, 12:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Never mind all the negativity from that silly little green goose. He knows first hand that I really am sweeter than fucking sugar.  ac_gumpop

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"Never mind all the negativity from that silly little green goose. He knows first hand that I really am sweeter than fucking sugar.  ac_gumpop

So what are saying; you both lost your virginity together????  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Never mind all the negativity from that silly little green goose. He knows first hand that I really am sweeter than fucking sugar.  ac_gumpop

So what are saying; you both lost your virginity together????  ac_toofunny

Yep, my son was the second immaculate conception. ac_dance

Anyway, oops, ESL chick moment.

Anonymous

GH is an unimaginative white troll.

Anonymous

Oh Shen Li, why do you provoke him?

He will likely go to VF and complain we are racist bullies because of this thread..

Troll or not, why give him ammunition?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I posted in the wrong thread.

I'm a ding dong.

I did that tonight too RW.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

He will likely go to VF and complain we are racist bullies because of this thread..

Provoke him? He's a racist white troll trying to make Asian men look like the village idiots.

keeper

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Provoke him? He's a racist white troll trying to make Asian men look like the village idiots.

Everyone's got a hobby

Anonymous

I have never seen any poster on message boards quite like Green_Hornet.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Everyone's got a hobby

Racism against Asian men is not a hobby, it's an affliction. You are being far too kind to Green Hornut.

Bricktop

But we are, aren't we? I'm anti-American, for a start... ac_tongue

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"

Everyone's got a hobby

Racism against Asian men is not a hobby, it's an affliction. You are being far too kind to Green Hornut.

If i seen him posting Racist material he would be out on his ass and that crap deleted.

Everyone has the right to post here until they break the rules.

I thought you knew be by now?