Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Journaling

Started by RW, April 18, 2015, 04:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Do you keep a diary or a journal?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Do you keep a diary or a journal?

No!!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Used to but because I'm such a lazy cow I kinda fell out of the habit of doing it. Besides, I don't really need to be reminded of all the remarkable and wonderful things that happen to me everyday.  ac_rollseyes

When you are living the dream like I am, the highlight reel that runs through your head at night provides more than enough emotional bag for me. I really see no need to write it down for posterity. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RDL

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Do you keep a diary or a journal?

Who cares what I think RW?

Registered Guest

My sig., says it all.  ac_toofunny
I don\'t need to remember what I did yesterday, I only need to remember what I am doing tomorrow. Today, is the here and now.

Frost

Nothing here, unless you count what I put online. it's amazing the info we all give on a forum each day.

easter bunny

No journal, but I do have a collection of short writings on various different topics. Most of them are just bits and pieces, but there are a few complete articles.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Registered Guest"My sig., says it all.  ac_toofunny

I like your sig RG. ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"No journal, but I do have a collection of short writings on various different topics. Most of them are just bits and pieces, but there are a few complete articles.

What about unusual events that happen easter bunny?

Are they worth saving?

easter bunny

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "easter bunny"No journal, but I do have a collection of short writings on various different topics. Most of them are just bits and pieces, but there are a few complete articles.

What about unusual events that happen easter bunny?

Are they worth saving?

I don't usually document events, but if they're mentioned in an email I probably have a copy somewhere. I keep all my old hard drives, except the old 20 megabyte drive that came in my first IBM. I wish I still had that! hahaha

Mel Gibson

Many have been prosecuted for crimes in the courts of law due to the contents of their Diary.  I guess they figured the cops wouldn't find it hidden in between the bed mattresses during search warrant time...

Anonymous

I use reminder lists, goal lists, but most other things I don't see a point of writing it out.

Mel Gibson

I'll use a Diary once old-aged Dementia sets in.  Until then, my brain is good enough to remember events!