The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Memebee is locked down again...

Started by Mel Gibson, May 02, 2015, 04:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "RW"I'd rather eat a garden rake sideways than subject myself to evs' irrational hatred.

Fuck VF.

I think she does it to anyone who makes one of her kids cry. =)

I think she does it because she has a shitty grasp of the English language and a soft spot for rejects.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Okay, I really have to stop but I'd honestly rather be permabanned.
Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"I'd rather eat a garden rake sideways than subject myself to evs' irrational hatred.

Fuck VF.

I think she does it because she has a shitty grasp of the English language and a soft spot for rejects.

'Lost puppies' I believe was the term she used. And she does seem a little biased toward thinking she's being attacked, so it's not hard to get something started.

Renee

Fuck VF.

I think she does it because she is a creepy mean spirited bitch and deep down she feels a type of kinship with the vile freaks and geeks she surrounds herself with.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Fuck VF.

'Lost puppies' I believe was the term she used. And she does seem a little biased toward thinking she's being attacked, so it's not hard to get something started.

Because she's ESL and can't possibly grasp that it's better to ask than make the worst possible assumption.  That's sheer arrogance.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"I think she does it because she has a shitty grasp of the English language and a soft spot for rejects.

Nailed it.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

You bitches nailed it, heehee. Just playing with you. ac_hithere  ac_flower
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

easter bunny

She's always been nice to me. What am I supposed to do? =)))

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Easter bunny as soon as she misunderstands you and gets mad, she'll do all sorts of stupid idiotic shit to you.....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

easter bunny

Quote from: "Annie"Easter bunny as soon as she misunderstands you and gets mad, she'll do all sorts of stupid idiotic shit to you.....

But I always try to clear up misunderstandings right away so that never happens. And we both had the chance to do some really mean things to each other and neither of us wanted to. =(

RW

Rose coloured glasses look great on you bunny.
Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

I know.  I can't help it. I'm sorry.  ac_bashful

@realAzhyaAryola

She must give him massive carrot.
@realAzhyaAryola

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous