The best topic

Replies: 10391
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Memebee is locked down again...

Started by Mel Gibson, May 02, 2015, 04:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

easter bunny

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "easter bunny"I think she does it to anyone who makes one of her kids cry. =)

As Joe would say, "She'll git ya fer that, fer shure."
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Annie"And try logging in as Annie, takes like maybe 15 minutes and then banned for 4 days lololol

But that does mean you are not banned. I was just relaying a little info based on Mel's posts and Fash's question.

What does it mean, then, Tex?

Yes, you are not banned, but no you cannot come in because we are frightened of you?

Annie

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Annie"And try logging in as Annie, takes like maybe 15 minutes and then banned for 4 days lololol

But that does mean you are not banned. I was just relaying a little info based on Mel's posts and Fash's question.

Yes, you are not banned, but no you cannot come in because we are frightened of you?

ac_toofunny  It's just a stupid little game.  I would log in and after posting anything, nothing bad just anything, I'd all of a sudden be banned for 4 days again.  I was told "not to login" or visit them....lolol I haven't logged in for a few weeks and I don't know why they don't just delete my account. Oh wait...they DO want me to log in so the game can be played again  ac_boring
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

easter bunny

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "easter bunny"I think she does it to anyone who makes one of her kids cry. =)

As Joe would say, "She'll git ya fer that, fer shure."

I only meant that she's very protective of some people. It wasn't meant to be critical.

RW

You'll be back there shortly since you are no longer banned.  Of that I'm sure.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

She's protective of many who are nothing but shit stirring trouble makers.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

easter bunny

Quote from: "Annie"She's protective of many who are nothing but shit stirring trouble makers.

I think she runs her own little psych ward. That's the way it seems to me.  =)

kiebers

I have no idea. I was just answering Fash that no one is currently banned. I don't think anyone is frightened of anyone.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Annie

I guess continuously banning someone every time they log in isn't considered a perma ban. I don't see what the point of that is but meh whatever makes her little mind happy....

Mel Gibson

Oh, I am banned.

And the board is also locked down tight, so I remain banned.

Mel Gibson

That's OK.  Soon I will gain entry, and get banned again!

Annie

Bricktop

I have no idea. I was just answering Fash that no one is currently banned. I don't think anyone is frightened of anyone.

And WE are telling you that at least THREE are banned!!!

How is that hard to fathom?