The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Memebee is locked down again...

Started by Mel Gibson, May 02, 2015, 04:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"good call

The single digit IQ homo only obsesses over successful people like you and I CC.

RW

There's nothing wrong with being nice to people if you can stomach it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

That would be my first gut reaction, to be nice to people, unless they aren't nice to me.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Renee

Quote from: "RW"There's nothing wrong with being nice to people if you can stomach it.

But what is the purpose of being disingenuous?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Maybe it is genuine?

Generally if you have to "stomach" something or someone just to be nice to them it means you're not being honest with yourself. So I'm not sure how "genuine" comes into play.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Quote from: "kiebers"Do we really need to keep this going? Do I need to repeat the big bold letters up there. I was simply answering a question. You can log in Keeps. As far as the rest....sigh....again....[size=200]I have no idea[/size].

[size=150]NO I CANT, MY ACCOUNT IS GONE[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "kiebers"Do we really need to keep this going? Do I need to repeat the big bold letters up there. I was simply answering a question. You can log in Keeps. As far as the rest....sigh....again....[size=200]I have no idea[/size].

[size=150]NO I CANT, MY ACCOUNT IS GONE[/size]

Was that your choice Keeper?

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"[size=200]There is currently no one banned at VF.[/size]

Hey Kiebers...

This is an "idea". If you did not know the truth, why promulgate it? They are your words, buttercup.

RW

Hey Spec - you are no longer banned.  Go get 'Er tiger.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

Because kiebers said so.

Go check.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"I'm smart.

You are the queen.

http://i.imgur.com/wAmzF7c.png?1">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone