The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Memebee is locked down again...

Started by Mel Gibson, May 02, 2015, 04:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Annie"And try logging in as Annie, takes like maybe 15 minutes and then banned for 4 days lololol

But that does mean you are not banned. I was just relaying a little info based on Mel's posts and Fash's question.

What does it mean, then, Tex?

Yes, you are not banned, but no you cannot come in because we are frightened of you?

[size=200]I have no idea.[/size] I was just answering Fash that no one is currently banned. I don't think anyone is frightened of anyone.

And WE are telling you that at least THREE are banned!!!

How is that hard to fathom?

I'm sorry, are you unable to comprehend the 1-4 letter words. If not, I am not so sure I can make that any clearer. Perhaps get a dictionary. Maybe your old eyes could not make out the words...here I will help you out. Funny that Mel is posting there after saying that. Not trying to get you or anyone else to go post there. I am so sick and tired of the BS on both sides of the coin that I would never do that. I like and enjoy some people at both places and will continue to post both places. I don't expect you to understand.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

keeper

I was perma banned, then the account was put to inactive. So im not allowed to post...

just saying

kiebers

Do we really need to keep this going? Do I need to repeat the big bold letters up there. I was simply answering a question. You can log in Keeps. As far as the rest....sigh....again....[size=200]I have no idea[/size].
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"Easter bunny as soon as she misunderstands you and gets mad, she'll do all sorts of stupid idiotic shit to you.....

All you need to do is kiss her ass and flatter the shit out of  her like that little shit weasel "soon" and you will be aces.

Do that and you will be able to swing from the chandelier and crap on the carpet without being chastised in the slightest. In fact that insane bitch will probably give you milk and cookies.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"Rose coloured glasses look great on you bunny.

I throw up a little in my mouth each time. ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

kiebers

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Annie"Easter bunny as soon as she misunderstands you and gets mad, she'll do all sorts of stupid idiotic shit to you.....

All you need to do is kiss her ass and flatter the shit out of  her like that little shit weasel "soon" and you will be aces.

Do that and you will be able to swing from the chandelier and crap on the carpet without being chastised in the slightest. In fact that insane bitch will probably give you milk and cookies.

http://i.imgur.com/ZvLfQ1q.jpg?1">

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

http://i.imgur.com/ZvLfQ1q.jpg?1">

Yep,

"You look extra nice today Mrs. Cleaver."

and make sure come across as having a nasal whine in your tone when you write it.

Excuse me while I puke.

Sleazy nutjobs and ass licking sycophants is what VF is now all about.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

easter bunny

The more power you have to hurt someone the less you want to use it.  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Do we really need to keep this going? Do I need to repeat the big bold letters up there. I was simply answering a question. You can log in Keeps. As far as the rest....sigh....again....[size=200]I have no idea[/size].

I might be able to loin there, but the second I post anything that bipolar twat owner will ban me just like she does with Annie.

I don't care though, the only good poster left there is Mad Serb and he doesn't post that often.

Ugene

Funny you should mention that, I tried to register here on Bluecashew,.... from an IP you banned me from long ago and even before I could register I was banned, funny stuff...now you and I both know that just messes up all those other people down at the liabrary that wanna register and chew the cashew...just no business sense hey? Continual bad business decisions...are you sure you're not a serving elected official in Alberta?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ugene"Funny you should mention that, I tried to register here on Bluecashew, .... from an IP you banned me from long ago and even before I could register I was banned, funny stuff...now you and I both know that just messes up all those other people down at the liabrary that wanna register and chew the cashew...just no business sense hey? Continual bad business decisions...are you sure you're not a serving elected official in Alberta?

On second thought this idiot is even less worthy of my time than Gary Oak.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Ugene

ya that got the maggots squirmin

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"good call

the only call