The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Religion of pieces is offended - Aww - Tries to kill in Texas

Started by cc, May 03, 2015, 10:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

That wasn't a lame. That was an expose of the result of American education that leads to illiteracy, and the butchery of the mother tongue.

But I bet you can spell "Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame-seed bun".

cc

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "cc la femme"If you 2 would just submit to allah and kneel on prayer mats side by side, peace would fill your souls and you would be soul-friends forever

it would be like one giant orgasm consuming you both

:ac_tongue-in-cheek-sarcasm:

You go first.
no no no .. .I meant the other Aussie & renee, lol

My knees and forehead are allergic to prayer mats
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"That wasn't a lame. That was an expose of the result of American education that leads to illiteracy, and the butchery of the mother tongue.

But I bet you can spell "Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame-seed bun".

When the world needs a fly bitten, Aussie to lecture us on the butchery of the kings English, it's time to push the fucking button.

Do you really believe your own bullshit or don't see just how ridiculous you come off? If you were anymore of an ignoramus you would be Bruce.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"There is no such thing as a religion of peace. Islam is not incompatible with western values. It is incompatible with human values.

The sooner our nutless governments get that into their thick heads, the sooner this bullshit will stop.

At some point we will have to confront the Islamic ideology head on. The sooner we grow a collective set of balls, the less damage they will inflict on your society.

Renee

Quote from: "cc la femme"If you 2 would just submit to allah and kneel on prayer mats side by side, peace would fill your souls and you would be soul-friends forever

I'd sooner chew glass.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

Probably the only thing left you HAVEN'T tried to chew on.

And don't forget, princess...which nation has answered YOUR call for help on EVERY SINGLE OCCASION you have made it?

Take your time...we've got all day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/05/03/breaking-shooting-in-garland/">BREAKING: Shooting At Muhammad Art Exhibit In Garland

Shooting At "Draw Muhammad" Art Exhibit / contest

So far, looks like at least 2 tried to either bomb and / or shoot people at the exhibit

2 wannabe jihadis got their martyr wish, were killed dead trying, a cop wounded ... all others OK

Looks like the cops saw it coming and were ready to roll

So terrible cc la femme.

cc

Quote from: "Renee"

I'd sooner chew glass.
ac_toofunny

cc

I heard that Geert Wilders was there speaking .... I need to confirm it, but islam sure would like to shoot at him

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"I heard that Geert Wilders was there speaking .... I need to confirm it, but islam sure would like to shoot at him

Fuck, I'd go see him. However, not a very safe thing to do.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Probably the only thing left you HAVEN'T tried to chew on.

And don't forget, princess...which nation has answered YOUR call for help on EVERY SINGLE OCCASION you have made it?

Take your time...we've got all day.

Oh, you're really going to play that card? You who rants, raves and foams at the mouth about how terrible and damaging US foreign policy is for the world? You're really going to throw your nation and your countrymen under the bus like that just to make some silly little come back that is totally unrelated  to this discussion? ac_toofunny

Don't think that for one second that you can steal my usual criticism of you're desert island nation, spin it wildly in a disingenuous way and come away with any credibility whatsoever. It's too much of a desperate grasp for something to hold on to and makes you look foolish, petulant and above all, intellectually lacking.

You've obviously lost it, old man. Why don't you move your wrinkled old ass over to VF where you will fit right in with the rest of the feebs. But by all means feel free to wheel your decrepit ass back here any time you want to get bashed to pieces by a fat, dumb, clod of an American.

BTW, in case you didn't notice I think she's back or maybe I'm just growing a new spine.  ac_unsure Anyway thanks for stoking the fire old man. :howdy:

Bricktop

I'm not stoking your fire. I'm pointing and laughing at a stupid American.

Your criticism of my nation...either one, I have two...is somewhat pointless, because, as usual, you know fuck all about what you're talking about.

The reality is you have but one ally in the world who will back you up, without question. And its just as well, as this "desert island nation" throws a big punch.

Now, care to join me in Van? I know you won't go there without Australian backup.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I'm not stoking your fire. I'm pointing and laughing at a stupid American.

Your criticism of my nation...either one, I have two...is somewhat pointless, because, as usual, you know fuck all about what you're talking about.

The reality is you have but one ally in the world who will back you up, without question. And its just as well, as this "desert island nation" throws a big punch.

Now, care to join me in Van? I know you won't go there without Australian backup.

I like the way you always fall back on that British thing when the heat leveled at your Aussie half gets too much. It's a real neat trick, too bad it doesn't change the fact that you are first and foremost an asshole. ac_toofunny

BTW, why would I even consider joining you in Van? I've told the crazy lady who runs the place that I would never set foot in that home for the mentally crippled ever again and I'm a person of my word. I have no compulsive need to go over there and taunt the retarded inhabitants of that nasty, little, public restroom. But by all means go and play with your fellow clowns. They probably miss you terribly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I'm not stoking your fire. I'm pointing and laughing at a stupid American.

Do you still post there SPECTRE?

cc

edit oops