The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Religion of pieces is offended - Aww - Tries to kill in Texas

Started by cc, May 03, 2015, 10:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc la femme"I heard that Geert Wilders was there speaking .... I need to confirm it, but islam sure would like to shoot at him

Fuck, I'd go see him. However, not a very safe thing to do.
He looks pretty safe in this aftermath pic

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Screen-Shot-2015-05-04-at-11.02.24-AM.png">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

At Hebdo in Paris, unarmed police ran for their lives as he continued to shoot people and armed cops took ages to get there

In Texas .... they didn't get 20 ft from their car before they got their martyr wishes fulfilled

Yet another convert to the violent supremacy-driven ideology of islam acts out and tries to kill non islamics

cc

this is the winning drawing

It really makes the point ... for anyone not irreparably programmed in PCism

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Do you still post there SPECTRE?

No. I was banned until May 11...but then the ban was mysteriously lifted, shortly after evs admitted that she wanted me back there.

Love me or hate me, I sure kick up the post count.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"

I like the way you always fall back on that British thing when the heat leveled at your Aussie half gets too much. It's a real neat trick, too bad it doesn't change the fact that you are first and foremost an asshole. ac_toofunny

BTW, why would I even consider joining you in Van? I've told the crazy lady who runs the place that I would never set foot in that home for the mentally crippled ever again and I'm a person of my word. I have no compulsive need to go over there and taunt the retarded inhabitants of that nasty, little, public restroom. But by all means go and play with your fellow clowns. They probably miss you terribly.

Maybe I'm an asshole...but I'm an AUSTRALIAN asshole, and that puts me higher on the totem pole than you. In fact, the American section is the part buried in the ground.

You would consider joining me in Van because, for some reason, you've become a barnacle on my Australian ass, and seem to enjoy having the living snot kicked out of you on a regular basis. Over there, the folks enjoy a good ass kicking more than they do over here. Perhaps that's why I've been invited back, and you haven't. But hey...I'm happy to insist that if I return, you can come with. That way, you won't miss out on more ass kicking.

Just remember this; a 63 year old man can still kick higher and harder than a 200 pound woman.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"this is the winning drawing

It really makes the point ... for anyone not irreparably programmed in PCism

That seems like reasonable grounds to kill someone. ac_rollseyes

Bricktop

cc

Due to a huge number of threats and planners France has just placed 7,000 troops on the streets to guard against islam-in-action.

They and all other Western countries are now reaping what they sowed .. the final "fruit" of PC Multicult

Which of course brings up the obvious question:
So, WHY TF would we deliberately bring in a supremacist / counter-to-democracy IDEOLOGY and its loyal followers that we then have to monitor 24/7/365?

Querky. Remind me WHY we would do that. Somebody, anybody tell me "WHY"

Anonymous

ISIS was apparently responsible for the kill the cartoonist madness in Texas the other day.

cc

Well, anyone can claim anything ... .but IS is a follow through outfit so it could be

Here's what they claimed & warned:

In a broadcast on its official radio channel Tuesday, the group said two Al Khilafa soldiers opened fire outside the event in Garland, a Dallas suburb. Al Khilafa is how ISIS refers to its soldiers.

The gunmen, Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi, wounded a security guard before police shot and killed them.

The ISIS radio announcer also referred to Simpson and Soofi as the terror group's "brothers." The announcement ended with this warning:

"We say to the defenders of the cross, the U.S., that future attacks are going to be harsher and worse. The Islamic State soldiers will inflict harm on you with the grace of God. The future is just around the corner."

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Well, anyone can claim anything ... .but IS is a follow through outfit so it could be

Here's what they claimed & warned:

In a broadcast on its official radio channel Tuesday, the group said two Al Khilafa soldiers opened fire outside the event in Garland, a Dallas suburb. Al Khilafa is how ISIS refers to its soldiers.

The gunmen, Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi, wounded a security guard before police shot and killed them.

The ISIS radio announcer also referred to Simpson and Soofi as the terror group's "brothers." The announcement ended with this warning:

"We say to the defenders of the cross, the U.S., that future attacks are going to be harsher and worse. The Islamic State soldiers will inflict harm on you with the grace of God. The future is just around the corner."

Yeah, I didn't read the article. I'll do that tonight.

cc

IS well could be behind it ,,, inspirationally and possibly logistically also . There is a good chance they are not bluffing

Have not heard any law enforcement word on that yet .. they will know once they cover literature, messages, computers and phones etc

Reports of these things are always in flux until they go through the entire process of investigation

Lance Leftardashian

Anyone who draws the prophet Mohammad in a unflattering way is an Islamophobe.
I care, you pay

cc

Oh, ♪♪ ♫♫ ♪ a TROLLing we will go,  ♪♪ ♫♫ ♪, a TROLLing we will go ♪♪ ♫♫ ♪

http://thebluecashew.com/download/file.php?id=246&t=1">

Bricktop

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Anyone who draws the prophet Mohammad in a unflattering way is an Islamophobe.

I can't draw for nuts. I am still an islamophobe.