Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Religion of pieces is offended - Aww - Tries to kill in Texas

Started by cc, May 03, 2015, 10:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/05/03/breaking-shooting-in-garland/">BREAKING: Shooting At Muhammad Art Exhibit In Garland

Shooting At "Draw Muhammad" Art Exhibit / contest

So far, looks like at least 2 tried to either bomb and / or shoot people at the exhibit

2 wannabe jihadis got their martyr wish, were killed dead trying, a cop wounded ... all others OK

Looks like the cops saw it coming and were ready to roll
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/05/03/breaking-shooting-in-garland/">BREAKING: Shooting At Muhammad Art Exhibit In Garland

Shooting At "Draw Muhammad" Art Exhibit / contest

So far, looks like at least 2 tried to either bomb and / or shoot people at the exhibit

2 wannabe jihadis got their martyr wish, were killed dead trying, a cop wounded ... all others OK

Looks like the cops saw it coming and were ready to roll

Draw Mo and die eh? At least they didn't overreact.

Islam is incompatible with Western values.....NEXT!!

cc

QuoteSo, WHY TF would we deliberately bring in a supremacist / counter-to-democracy IDEOLOGY and its loyal followers that we then have to monitor 24/7/365?

Querky. Remind me WHY we would do that. Somebody, anybody tell me "WHY"

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Screen-Shot-2015-05-03-at-9.50.43-PM-550x388.png">

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Screen-Shot-2015-05-03-at-9.50.43-PM-550x388.png">

Can't see it.

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"ram .... get some .... lol

ac_tongue

Renee

In Garland Texas no less.   ac_toofunny

Good fucking God, the neck beard fucking hajis have to be completely stupid if they think that they had a chance of pulling off shit like that. They would of had a better  chance in some left-wing, touchy-feely, bastion of sissy pants, idiocy like Seattle of even LA. Fucking Islamics are even dumber than I thought. ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"In Garland Texas no less.   ac_toofunny

Good fucking God, the neck beard fucking hajis have to be completely stupid if they think that they had a chance of pulling off shit like that. They would of had a better  chance in some left-wing, touchy-feely, bastion of sissy pants, idiocy like Seattle of even LA. Fucking Islamics are even dumber than I thought. ac_lmfao

or Alberta after Tuesday. ac_wot

Bricktop

They would [size=150]of[/size] had a better  chance in some left-wing, touchy-feely, bastion of sissy pants, idiocy like Seattle of even LA. Fucking Islamics are even dumber than I thought. ac_lmfao

For one who thinks she can toe-to-toe with my good self, I would have thought you capable of being able to distinguish between the word "have" and the word "of".

Despite your nation's best efforts to pervert and distort the English language into something resembling a neanderthal grunt, we still say "They would HAVE had a better chance", using it as a possessive.

Dumb clod.

Bricktop

There is no such thing as a religion of peace. Islam is not incompatible with western values. It is incompatible with human values.

The sooner our nutless governments get that into their thick heads, the sooner this bullshit will stop.

cc

QuoteThere is no such thing as a religion of peace
I agree of course and altered the title to be more appropriate to reality. I said it tongue in cheek of course in the first place

We need a tongue-in-cheek smilyface  ac_smile

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

They would [size=150]of[/size] had a better  chance in some left-wing, touchy-feely, bastion of sissy pants, idiocy like Seattle of even LA. Fucking Islamics are even dumber than I thought. ac_lmfao

For one who thinks she can toe-to-toe with my good self, I would have thought you capable of being able to distinguish between the word "have" and the word "of".

Despite your nation's best efforts to pervert and distort the English language into something resembling a neanderthal grunt, we still say "They would HAVE had a better chance", using it as a possessive.

Dumb clod.

Oh look the grammar meter maid is on the job, giving out tickets. Get a life you prissy old prig.

Nobody gives a shit just how pompous you can be so stop waving it like some kind of pink butt plug at a faggot rugby match. Hasn't anyone told you that grammar or spelling lames are.......well, LAME and those that attempt to use them are simply....clowns. Surely you know this by now, being a self proclaimed flame Lord and all or has your old brain shrunk so much that you have forgotten even the basics of internet communication?

So Bozo, what kind of inane garbage do you have for us next? We can ALL hardly wait.  ac_rollseyes
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"There is no such thing as a religion of peace. Islam is not incompatible with western values. It is incompatible with human values.

The sooner our nutless governments get that into their thick heads, the sooner this bullshit will stop.

And when will that happen?

cc

If you 2 would just submit to allah and kneel on prayer mats side by side, peace would fill your souls and you would be soul-friends forever

it would be like one giant orgasm consuming you both

:ac_tongue-in-cheek-sarcasm:

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"If you 2 would just submit to allah and kneel on prayer mats side by side, peace would fill your souls and you would be soul-friends forever

it would be like one giant orgasm consuming you both

:ac_tongue-in-cheek-sarcasm:

You go first.