Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Who will win today's British election?

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, May 07, 2015, 01:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Maybe women will de-ball the wimps

De-ball?? That implies they had a pair to begin with.

cc

My error. I know better. I just got carried away with the moment
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"My error. I know better. I just got carried away with the moment

Perfectly understandable.

Islam has enriched British society. Just ask the Tory and Labour parties. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Bricktop

On a recent trip to the UK, muzzies were handing out copies of the Koran in the street.

No biggie...except some whities were TAKING them!!!

I took 4 copies before the refuse bin was filled.

cc

This speaks for itself and tells us what is out there .. how many progs think (or rather don't) and how they hate .... and good luck governing the country with this crap out there in numbers guys

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Screen-Shot-2015-05-09-at-7.12.27-PM-550x630.png">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Joe is a good fella.

Then go blow each other on the Phag phorum.

So much gay stuff... Somebody is on the downlow..

You should thank the lefties/gay people in Canada.. Imagine if my kind gets in control..

Might not be so lenient with lazy immigrants.

ac_toofunny

You are so ungrateful.  ac_biggrin

Odinson

Average Joe is sweeter than fucking sugar.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"On a recent trip to the UK, muzzies were handing out copies of the Koran in the street.

No biggie...except some whities were TAKING them!!!

I took 4 copies before the refuse bin was filled.

Are you joking SPECTRE?

Bricktop

Yes and no... ac_bashful

However, in regard to Leftards, and their appalling post election conduct, no. It is so typical of leftists that when things do not swing their way, they succumb to violence and civil disruption.

When leftist governments are elected, as in the case on Tony Blair in the UK, or Kevin Rudd in Australia, rightists are not seen filling the streets and venting the spleen at the election results.

Yet when the ELECTORATE (not the government) decide to vote in a rightist party, the Left goes loopy. Unsurprisingly really, as the left is the politics of violence, disruption, mobilisation, vituperation and hate.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Yes and no... ac_bashful

However, in regard to Leftards, and their appalling post election conduct, no. It is so typical of leftists that when things do not swing their way, they succumb to violence and civil disruption.

When leftist governments are elected, as in the case on Tony Blair in the UK, or Kevin Rudd in Australia, rightists are not seen filling the streets and venting the spleen at the election results.

Yet when the ELECTORATE (not the government) decide to vote in a rightist party, the Left goes loopy. Unsurprisingly really, as the left is the politics of violence, disruption, mobilisation, vituperation and hate.

Thank you for the political information SPECTRE..

My own feeling is that I do not understand how anyone can act in such an irrational way about politics..

It's different for my father who was challenging the dictatorship of Chiang Kai Shek and his son Chiang Ching Kuo before Taiwan became a democracy.