Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Elizabeth May - drunk or not?

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, May 11, 2015, 10:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I don't know what SPECTRE is bitching about. This forum isn't excessively Canadian-centric. There's only ONE hockey thread.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Gay Boy Roberto

Quote from: "Renee"I don't know what SPECTRE is bitching about. This forum isn't excessively Canadian-centric. There's only ONE hockey thread.

ac_biggrin
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"I don't know what SPECTRE is bitching about. This forum isn't excessively Canadian-centric. There's only ONE hockey thread.

SEE!!!

WTF is "hockey"?

Gay Boy Roberto

Me thinks Spectre drinks a lot of Goon

Anonymous

Elizabeth May will be part of the leader's debate-----yay. ac_rollseyes

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Elizabeth May will be part of the leader's debate-----yay. ac_rollseyes

I hope she gets more um sleep the night before.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Elizabeth May will be part of the leader's debate-----yay. ac_rollseyes

Umm "sleep"...

You are gettier dirtier by the day.

Gay Boy Roberto

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_cool

Anonymous

http://storage.edmontonsun.com/v1/dynamic_resize/sws_path/suns-prod-images/1297699131849_COMICS.jpg?quality=80&stmp=1431650560801&size=650x">

Odinson

Jeez.. We need to get females off politics..

Think about it...

Theres no other reason than some motherly instinct to take these useless sand-n__gers, somalians etc. in.

And they are speaking about foreign aid like our treasuries were filled with riches... We cant even take care of our elderly, disabled and pets like Romero.

Romero

And I suppose all those male politicians, including your president, are powerless to stop the females from implementing their evil immigration plans?

I doubt that.

I'd like to see you try being a politician. Finns would be aghast at your policies and no politician or voter would want anything to do with you.

You're racist and sexist. An inferior male.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"And I suppose all those male politicians, including your president, are powerless to stop the females from implementing their evil immigration plans?

I doubt that.

I'd like to see you try being a politician. Finns would be aghast at your policies and no politician or voter would want anything to do with you.

You're racist and sexist. An inferior male.

I almost forgot, Finland has a prez, unlike the other countries in the neighbourhood.

Odinson

What kind of a male is a superior male?