Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Elizabeth May - drunk or not?

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, May 11, 2015, 10:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Romero"And I suppose all those male politicians, including your president, are powerless to stop the females from implementing their evil immigration plans?

I doubt that.

I'd like to see you try being a politician. Finns would be aghast at your policies and no politician or voter would want anything to do with you.

You're racist and sexist. An inferior male.

I almost forgot, Finland has a prez, unlike the other countries in the neighbourhood.

They are mascots...

They dont have any power..

Royal family is their thing.

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"What kind of a male is a superior male?

Why, someone who isn't racist and sexist of course!

Feeling threatened by women and other races isn't very manly.

Odinson

lol

You would make a good mother to some kid.

Odinson

Immies are all liars..

Some somalian female said in TV that she just "happened" to find Finland a nice place to live...

Like that bitch didnt sniff the welfare check... From africas asshole to the dark north.

The somalian people crapped out their own country... Now they wanna do the same in here.

easter bunny

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Elizabeth May will be part of the leader's debate-----yay. ac_rollseyes

I hope she gets more um sleep the night before.

ac_toofunny

cc

edit
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

edit

cc

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Odinson"What kind of a male is a superior male?

Why, someone who isn't racist and sexist of course!
That's just enough for entry level to get you a looksee. There's a lot more to it than that to get to real "entry" level

ac_smile

Odinson

Yea I have this swaggerless fascist swag.

Females like to be treated as submissive females.. What the hell is the problem?

easter bunny

It only takes one screw-up like that to ruin your chances of ever being Prime Minister. Her political career is finished imo.

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"It only takes one screw-up like that to ruin your chances of ever being Prime Minister. Her political career is finished imo.

It's not like she ever had a hope hell of being PM anyway. She''ll likely continue to win her seat on Vancouver Island where nobody wants any industrial development.

easter bunny

Quote from: "easter bunny"It only takes one screw-up like that to ruin your chances of ever being Prime Minister. Her political career is finished imo.

It's not like she ever had a hope hell of being PM anyway. She''ll likely continue to win her seat on Vancouver Island where nobody wants any industrial development.

Not as a Green Party leader, but I thought if she switched parties there might be a chance. She could have played the first female PM card. She'll probably keep winning her seat, but I'd be a little embarrassed having her as my MP now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"

Not as a Green Party leader, but I thought if she switched parties there might be a chance. She could have played the first female PM card. She'll probably keep winning her seat, but I'd be a little embarrassed having her as my MP now.

What she said was tasteless and stupid. However, I am finding myself in the rather unusual position of defending someone I cannot stand.

People, including our elected reps. say stupid things when they drink. Liz May is no exception. I don't want to be like GBB, searching every obscure headline for a GOP member who said a naughty word.

easter bunny

Quote from: "easter bunny"

What she said was tasteless and stupid. However, I am finding myself in the rather unusual position of defending someone I cannot stand.

People, including our elected reps. say stupid things when they drink. Liz May is no exception. I don't want to be like GBB, searching every obscure headline for a GOP member who said a naughty word.

It wasn't the naughty word that offended me. It was the way she took over the role of judge and gave millions of people the finger just because they prefer to be cautious and won't give Khadr their unconditional support. Apparently she knows better.

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"It wasn't the naughty word that offended me. It was the way she took over the role of judge and gave millions of people the finger just because they prefer to be cautious and won't give Khadr their unconditional support. Apparently she knows better.

Good to know what she really thinks of those of us who disagree with her.