Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Welcome the shark hunter

Started by Anonymous, May 14, 2015, 05:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"sharkie can be highly entertaining.  I hope he pops by on occasion.

He's an oddball for sure. Like I said though, who cares as long as he's not a dick about it.

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"sharkie can be highly entertaining.  I hope he pops by on occasion.

He's an oddball for sure. Like I said though, who cares as long as he's not a dick about it.

He isnt going to post he is here to spy and report back. period!

Gay Boy Roberto

I wonder if Sharkie consulted a lawyer before he joined this forum?

ac_tongue  ac_smile  ac_biggrin
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

I think you should consider deleting this thread Keeps.

keeper

Quote from: "Gay Boy Bob"I wonder if Sharkie consulted a lawyer before he joined this forum?

What is that suppose to mean?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gay Boy Bob"I wonder if Sharkie consulted a lawyer before he joined this forum?

What is that suppose to mean?

Sharkie knows that lawyers are the scum of the earth.

Renee

Yeah, good idea.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Lawyers are scum of the earth especially when you smash and then dump their daughters.

I cant help it if she doesnt look that attractive after busting nuts..

"you are only calling me because you want to have sex.."

"no no... Lets hang out".

ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Yeah, good idea.

If posters want this thread deleted, that is fine with me Renee.

Odinson

Sharkie posts interesting surveys.

The tinfoil hatting might be some kind of a trauma...

Cops arent always right... Many of them are drunk with power/crooked and bring shame on police force.

RW

No more thread/post deleting!  Unless they are Odi's or RDL's because no one will miss those.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"No more thread/post deleting!  Unless they are Odi's or RDL's because no one will miss those.

Or mine when I get too many mojitos into me and I start stewing about my Daddy's pet skank.

Renee

I'm going to make a suggestion; the admin and the membership can do with it as they will.

Since we know that this place is watched (spied upon) and talked about at that "other" forum, I think we should further limit their access to the daily goings on here. I'm going to propose that whenever a member of Van registers here, they get a time allotment of say 24 hours to post something and make an attempt to become a contributing part of this community. If they don't post within 24 hrs. of registration, their profile gets deactivated or eliminated. That will somewhat limit the spying time the little jokers get to enjoy.  

Furthermore the red carpet treatment we seem to extend to these clowns as soon as they register needs to stop. Are we so desperate that we need to welcome individuals before they even post? I know it's all about being cordial and extending the olive branch and all that goody two shoes shit but it just makes us look needy and it's embarrassing.

Well that's my rant on the subject, thanks for reading.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!