Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Welcome the shark hunter

Started by Anonymous, May 14, 2015, 05:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"The reason I stopped guest viewing is that what was posted here was appearing on Vancouver Forum..

I don't know about other posters here, but I do not want anymore fighting between us.

You really can't control what other people say or do.  If it upsets you, just stop reading it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

I'm 90% sure the crows that live around here talk about me behind my back.  ac_unsure

easter bunny

They pooped all over my car last week.  acc_angry

RW

Here they bomb people with walnuts hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I'm equivocal. I note that even now, Van chimps are slurring RW behind her back. I'm somewhat gratified they are, because it re-inforces my position that those that called her "friend" were two faced, duplicitous shit-eaters that were beneath contempt.

But I think Renee is )(*&&...erm, I'll try that again...&#$@%....fuggit...WRITE. There. Didn't hurt a bit. They seem obsessed with us. Frankly, we seem to have almost forgotten about them.

I know I have. I sometimes feel tempted to go in there and say a few words, and after a few seconds of pre-meditation, decide they are unworthy of my bother.

Anonymous

Should we allow guest viewing again?

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"Here they bomb people with walnuts hahaha

hahaha. I think they were mad at me because I was cutting some wood outside and the saw hurt their little ears. =))

easter bunny

Quote from: "Fashionista"Should we allow guest viewing again?

It's your call. I'm okay either way. =)

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"

I'm okay either way too easter bunny..

I am only explaining why I closed off guest viewing.

Bricktop

Sharkie has stated over there that he visited here, but he "belongs" to Van.

What does that even mean? Let them post where they like, within whatever rules apply.

I notice no-one mentioned Asal...who admitted she came here to tease, then hasn't been seen since I called her on it. In my view she is far more devious than Sharkie.

easter bunny

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "easter bunny"

I'm okay either way too easter bunny..

I am only explaining why I closed off guest viewing.

I think it worked too. Things quieted right down. Of course there will always be a couple of people who just can't stop. =)

Anonymous

I would like to open up guest viewing again..

Are there any objections?

I only wanted to keep it closed for one weekend anyway.

Romero

We could, but I don't think it's a big deal if you want to keep it going for a while. It might be stemming at least a little of the gossip, but VFers could keep peeking in for months or even years.

I believe potential new members prefer to check out what's going before they sign up, however I don't necessarily think we've been keeping potential members away.

I'm good either way! It probably won't matter much if it's all open again tomorrow or weeks from now, but it's a worthy attempt to keep things cool.

I could not for the life of me figure out how to use less "but" in this post, but I digress...

easter bunny

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Sharkie has stated over there that he visited here, but he "belongs" to Van.

What does that even mean? Let them post where they like, within whatever rules apply.

I notice no-one mentioned Asal...who admitted she came here to tease, then hasn't been seen since I called her on it. In my view she is far more devious than Sharkie.

Personally I think Sharky is a very good diplomat and only said what he said to avoid being called a traitor by certain people over there. I've never seen him behaving in any way other than a gentleman. I don't think for one second that he has any malicious intent. I think he just misses RW.

Romero

Quote from: "Fashionista"I would like to open up guest viewing again..

Are there any objections?

I only wanted to keep it closed for one weekend anyway.

I wish I read this first, but if you're good with it then any time I say!