Replies: 10404
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Welcome the shark hunter

Started by Anonymous, May 14, 2015, 05:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

easter bunny

If you want new members then you need to advertise the site somehow. You need to make sure this place shows up when someone does a google search.

Romero

I don't think sharkie's meaning to cause trouble. It's understandable telling evs he's more loyal to VF, especially since he's been there for a long time and has never been here.

He likes to join lots of forums but he might be just peeking in.

easter bunny

Romero

Top whore! That top was mine!!1

Bricktop

Quote from: "Romero"I don't think sharkie's meaning to cause trouble. It's understandable telling evs he's more loyal to VF, especially since he's been there for a long time and has never been here.

He likes to join lots of forums but he might be just peeking in.

I agree. He may have some misfires in the top deck, but I've never seen him wantonly cause grief...

easter bunny

Quote from: "Romero"Top whore! That top was mine!!1
=P

Anonymous

Guests can view topics again.

Romero

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Cool!

I hope so Romero.

kiebers

Quote from: "Keeper"
He isnt going to post he is here to spy and report back. period!

You do realize that statement comes straight out of Sharkies conspiracy book, eh?   ac_toofunny
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

You do realize that statement comes straight out of Sharkies conspiracy book, eh?   ac_toofunny

No I did not kiebers.

Annie

I think it doesn't matter what you decide to do Fash, there will always be some form of opposition. All you can do is do what you feel is right. It'll all work out either way.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Sharkie has stated over there that he visited here, but he "belongs" to Van.

What does that even mean? Let them post where they like, within whatever rules apply.

I notice no-one mentioned Asal...who admitted she came here to tease, then hasn't been seen since I called her on it. In my view she is far more devious than Sharkie.

asal is a nice lady who was being cheeky with you.  No need to curb stomp a playful sprite.  She's good people.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "kiebers"

No I did not kiebers.

Just messing with Keeps. He knows the score.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Sharkie has stated over there that he visited here, but he "belongs" to Van.

What does that even mean? Let them post where they like, within whatever rules apply.

I notice no-one mentioned Asal...who admitted she came here to tease, then hasn't been seen since I called her on it. In my view she is far more devious than Sharkie.

asal is a nice lady who was being cheeky with you.  No need to curb stomp a playful sprite.  She's good people.

So is Kim Jong Un, if you ask around North Korea.