Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Welcome the shark hunter

Started by Anonymous, May 14, 2015, 05:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I'm going to make a suggestion; the admin and the membership can do with it as they will.

Since we know that this place is watched (spied upon) and talked about at that "other" forum, I think we should further limit their access to the daily goings on here. I'm going to propose that whenever a member of Van registers here, they get a time allotment of say 24 hours to post something and make an attempt to become a contributing part of this community. If they don't post within 24 hrs. of registration, their profile gets deactivated or eliminated. That will somewhat limit the spying time the little jokers get to enjoy.  

Furthermore the red carpet treatment we seem to extend to these clowns as soon as they register needs to stop. Are we so desperate that we need to welcome individuals before they even post? I know it's all about being cordial and extending the olive branch and all that goody two shoes shit but it just makes us look needy and it's embarrassing.

Well that's my rant on the subject, thanks for reading.

I agree Renee. With the exception of Mad Serb and Weebs, VF has no posters left that any adult with a double digit IQ would ever want to read anyway.

Annie

I second that motion, Renee.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Furthermore all those new accounts that suddenly showed up and have no posts attached to them should be dumped. I have a strong suspicion that they are nothing more than fake accounts created by the likes of Bruce and SMP so that they can get through the........registration shield and spy on RW.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Furthermore all those new accounts that suddenly showed up and have no posts attached to them should be dumped. I have a strong suspicion that they are nothing more than fake accounts created by the likes of Bruce and SMP so that they can get through the........registration shield and spy on RW.

I know for a fact that johnny is bruce. That's a good one to ban. Bizzo is Zekko. I am sure SMP is here too.

RW

I have no problem with VFers who aren't asshole trolls, selfy addicted skanks or evs.  There are more than a few I'd love to have here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I have no problem with VFers who aren't asshole trolls, selfy addicted skanks or evs.  There are more than a few I'd love to have here.

You do agree though that ones like bruce(johnny) who registered here to report back to the bipolar twat should be canned?

Annie

I think ALL shit disturbers should be canned.   acc_angry
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"I have no problem with VFers who aren't asshole trolls, selfy addicted skanks or evs.  There are more than a few I'd love to have here.

You do agree though that ones like bruce(johnny) who registered here to report back to the bipolar twat should be canned?

I don't care if they report back.  I can't imagine anything better to talk about than us either :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I prefer they be caned

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Annie

A good caning might do a few of them some good!  ac_toofunny

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

I don't care if they report back.  I can't imagine anything better to talk about than us either :)

I would rather have them talk about how butt hurt they are because they can't get in the door to this place. As for the Vfer's that would still be welcome here, there are very few left that I wouldn't feel compelled to duct tape to the bumper of my car and drag given half a chance.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I'm going to make a suggestion; the admin and the membership can do with it as they will.

Since we know that this place is watched (spied upon) and talked about at that "other" forum, I think we should further limit their access to the daily goings on here. I'm going to propose that whenever a member of Van registers here, they get a time allotment of say 24 hours to post something and make an attempt to become a contributing part of this community. If they don't post within 24 hrs. of registration, their profile gets deactivated or eliminated. That will somewhat limit the spying time the little jokers get to enjoy.  

Furthermore the red carpet treatment we seem to extend to these clowns as soon as they register needs to stop. Are we so desperate that we need to welcome individuals before they even post? I know it's all about being cordial and extending the olive branch and all that goody two shoes shit but it just makes us look needy and it's embarrassing.

Renee, I did not extend a welcome to new posters out of a feeling of desperation..

I want new posters to feel at home here..

But, knowing that many have no intention of participating, I will stop it until they post.

easter bunny

Who cares if they spy on you? Why does it matter?  ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"

Who cares if they spy on you? Why does it matter?  ac_dunno

The reason I stopped guest viewing is that what was posted here was appearing on Vancouver Forum..

I don't know about other posters here, but I do not want anymore fighting between us.

easter bunny

If someone takes the time to register here so they can spy on this place and then post things in the VF, then that just makes them look silly imo. Sooner or later the people over there will start to point that out too. Personally I could not care less if someone wants to spy on me. I actually welcome spies. =)