News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10408
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:56:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Canada's Multicult Moonbeams ... WHAT Have You Done??

Started by cc, May 28, 2015, 11:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Romero"You're not Australian and British? I thought you said you were a perfect union of two cultures. I'm pretty sure you did.

OK.

I'll try to be clear.

I love the diversity of the human race. I love visiting, and sometimes sharing the different cultures life has to offer. Except, perhaps, American, because Renee is there.

I do NOT support the blending of cultures under a single nationality, often referred to as multiculturalism.

Is that better?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"But I assume you have no problem with Chinese culture being a part of Canada.

If they are Islamofascist converts, send them to Europe where they fucking belong. ac_dance

Romero

Quote from: "cc la femme"They do in Bradford 2012 to name one I have seen. While did not spend much time in zones in Birmingham, there are many ... but Bradford we spent a lot of time

Querky would love me in a headscarf

You've been to Muslim no-go zones in Bradford? Tell us all about it!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "cc la femme"They do in Bradford 2012 to name one I have seen. While did not spend much time in zones in Birmingham, there are many ... but Bradford we spent a lot of time

Querky would love me in a headscarf

You've been to Muslim no-go zones in Bradford? Tell us all about it!

I've been to Bradford. A breeding ground for angry young Islamists.

Romero

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Romero"You're not Australian and British? I thought you said you were a perfect union of two cultures. I'm pretty sure you did.

OK.

I'll try to be clear.

I love the diversity of the human race. I love visiting, and sometimes sharing the different cultures life has to offer. Except, perhaps, American, because Renee is there.

I do NOT support the blending of cultures under a single nationality, often referred to as multiculturalism.

Is that better?

You still seem confused. You love diversity and sharing but you don't?

You don't support the blending of your Australian and British cultures? So which one culture are you? Australian or British?

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"I've been to Bradford. A breeding ground for angry young Islamists.

Did you encounter any Muslim no-go zones? Tell us about it!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I've been to Bradford. A breeding ground for angry young Islamists.

Did you encounter any Muslim no-go zones? Tell us about it!

Are you fucking kidding me? Why the fuck would I want to go there?

cc

Trying your usual sleazy diversions to slide out of your hypocrisy I see.

You are either in favor of  Indian culture or you are not  .... .Seems you are becoming a "selective" multicultist to save yourself ...

"I want Indian culture but not their caste part of it ... lol "I'll take this part ... but not this part" ... "selective" multicultist  ... too funny
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

Quote from: "cc la femme"Trying your usual sleazy diversion to slide out of your hypocrisy I see.

You are either in favor of ALL Indian culture or you are not  .... .Seems you are becoming a "selective" multicultist to save yourself ...

"I want Indian culture but not their caste part of it ... lol "I'll take this part ... but not this part" ... "selective" multicultist  ... too funny

So you haven't seen any Muslim no-go zones. Is that correct?

Do you want Indian culture banned from Canada?

Romero

You know what's really funny? Caste systems are classified as discrimination under our Charter of Rights.

How do feel about our Charter of Rights, cc?

cc

You are the Multicultist moonbeam, not I.  

So the question is do YOU,  Multicultist proponent, want Indian culture complete with its ingrained  caste system quietly taking place within the confines of families across Canada?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

Quote from: "cc la femme"You are the Multicultist moonbeam, not I.  

So the question is do YOU,  Multicultist proponent, want Indian culture complete with its ingrained  caste system quietly taking place within the confines of families across Canada?

We shall state for the record that you've never seen any Muslim no-go zones. We shall state for the record that you don't want Indian culture banned from Canada. Feel free to tell us otherwise.

I shall state for the record that I love Indian culture and I'm against any caste system.

You claimed that I "support caste systems and other ugly cultural items" here and on VF.

But you're full of shit. Post anything indicating I support those things. You're 0-1 so far.

Liar!

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"I have no problem with it but you might want to consider changing it to something North American. It may be upsetting our monoculturalists.

My culture does not create conflict with the existing canadian or american culture...

I do not need any special consideration anywhere.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Romero"I have no problem with it but you might want to consider changing it to something North American. It may be upsetting our monoculturalists.

My culture does not create conflict with the existing canadian or american culture...

I do not need any special consideration anywhere.

YOUR culture???  ac_toofunny

A bunch of vodka swilling deer fuckers from the frozen wastelands, butted up against Russia, with no characteristic of distinction whatsoever, other than a bizarre guttural language and a penchant for self flagellation with birch branches after frying yourselves in a sauna for 2 hours.

If it wasn't for Nokia, Mikka Haikinnen and Monty Python, no-one would have a fucking clue what goes on in the inundated, watery mudhole.

Bricktop

aAGHHHH...I hate computers!!!!