News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Canada's Multicult Moonbeams ... WHAT Have You Done??

Started by cc, May 28, 2015, 11:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Odinson

I dont care if any1 knows or likes this place... Stay the fuck out... :D

Theres nothing you can offer to us..

I hear you could use some water in that desert... I take the arctic over some bug infested sweathole anyday.

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Romero"I have no problem with it but you might want to consider changing it to something North American. It may be upsetting our monoculturalists.

My culture does not create conflict with the existing canadian or american culture...

I do not need any special consideration anywhere.

Your "culture" consists of hating blacks for no reason yet pretending to have a black wife and kids.

Sounds pretty conflicting to me!

Odinson

My dating life doesnt change the stats...

Taxes by the end of the month kinda flare up my hate towards idiotic no profit investments of tax-money.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Odinson"I dont care if any1 knows or likes this place... Stay the fuck out... :D.

Oh, I PLAN to. Earnestly. I have no desire to freeze to death.

Odinson

Who would have thought that some lazy greek dwarfs have trouble paying their debts...

http://kuvaton.com/kuvei/kreikka.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Romero"I have no problem with it but you might want to consider changing it to something North American. It may be upsetting our monoculturalists.

My culture does not create conflict with the existing canadian or american culture...

Your "culture" consists of hating blacks for no reason yet pretending to have a black wife and kids.

Sounds pretty fucked up to me too Ro.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

How so?

Odinson

Rioting in Canada.

http://kuvaton.com/kuvei/mellakka_kanadassa.gif">

Odinson

Judging by the IRR forums... It seems that I have the healthiest/non fucked up relationship of them all.

Renee

That's because it's not really a "culture". It's a fucked up ideology that ignorant, uninformed, xenophobic, racist, sexist, little pinheads subscribe to. That fucked up shit crosses cultural boundary's.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

In Finland we have to pay for them...

They cost a lot of moolah and they dont even wanna get a job... They are so grateful for the help finnish men have provided...

That just makes my blood boil..

Why would they wanna get a job... They get more per month than a worker.

Odinson

Atleast in america you let the useless immigrants die in the ditch..