The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"And here we have it folks

Wulf, the newest member to be moved to RO for expressing his opinion. Good Job Evs

Who will be the next victim of Evs to Join the happy crew in RO?  #1 , #2 , #3 ?????

Posting on Main board.            

InkedAngel                                                                            

Blurt

evs

mimi

Munday

Smell the Glove - #1

Odinson - #2

Berry Sweet

Real Woman - #3

Soon

Moved to RO because Evs is Mental

Wulf - newest member

Leopardsocks

Azhya Aryola

Annie

Renee

Odinson

Have a Great Day- TA

That is All.  ]
So posters that are in Ramble On can only post there?

I have thought about putting all of Gary Oak's thread's into one thread for easy access..

He doesn't post that often anymore, so no reason to do that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Oh, Fash.

No, I do not believe you have done a poor job. Far from it. And, quite obviously, I'm probably more of a dreamer than you are.

And, no, I am most definitely not cynical about your community. Go back and read my post and you will see I am exactly the opposite of cynical.

But there's a handful of posters here who thrive on hatred (and you'll notice I'm not singling anyone out--they know who they are) and allowing that hatred to be the rudder of the community is risky.

That's all I'm saying.

And, Fash, you already know that I think you're irreplaceable, so it's no use taking the conversation in that direction.

Again, I hope you have a nice weekend.

Chickenfeets, I understand the point you are making, but there are hurt feelings here, you need to understand that..

There are people here that want this entire discussion stopped., but I am very reluctant to do that unless there is a rules violation..

I think the compromise we can reach is venting will be confined to this thread as per Obvious Li's suggestion..

Is everyone comfortable with that?

Please offer your opinions.

Heres Mine,

Blurts head is up Evs ass just about as far as mimi's is, If they didn't want FURTHER Mudslinging then why create another thread (RORO) and make fun of the people who were moved there (with out notice or warning) by Evs and her minions.

But, Like Renee said, i will abide by the rules you set.

Off to get Coffee.

ac_smile

Thank you for your opinion Keeper..

Enjoy your coffee.

ac_smile

Renee

Wulf, the newest member to be moved to RO for expressing his opinion. Good Job Evs

Who will be the next victim of Evs to Join the happy crew in RO?  #1 , #2 , #3 ?????

Posting on Main board.            

InkedAngel                                                                            

Blurt

evs

mimi

Munday

Smell the Glove - #1

Odinson - #2

Berry Sweet

Real Woman - #3

Soon

Wulf - newest member

Leopardsocks

Azhya Aryola

Annie

Renee

Odinson

Have a Great Day- TA

That is All.  ]

Correction Oddstain is on the main board and as long as he keeps cleaning evs taint he will remain there; rape fantasies, misogyny, thread bombing and all.

She who shall not be named is surrounding herself with what ever creatures are left. It circle the wagons time on VF.  ac_toofunny

BTW, I'm perfectly fine with things as they are. Confine the angst to this one thread. But please don't get rid of it;  it bothers the shit out of the VF clique far too much.   ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Posting on Main board.            

InkedAngel                                                                            

Blurt

evs

mimi

Munday

Smell the Glove - #1

Odinson - #2

Berry Sweet

Real Woman - #3

Soon

Wulf - newest member

Leopardsocks

Azhya Aryola

Annie

Renee

Odinson

Have a Great Day- TA

That is All.  ]

Correction Oddstain is on the main board and as long as he keeps cleaning evs taint he will remain there; rape fantasies, misogyny, thread bombing and all.

She who shall not be named is surrounding herself with what ever creatures are left. It circle the wagons time on VF.  ac_toofunny

He has no restrictions?

ac_huh

This is a surprise especially if he is posting there as he did here.

Obvious Li

Posting on Main board.            

InkedAngel                                                                            

Blurt

evs

mimi

Munday

Smell the Glove - #1

Odinson - #2

Berry Sweet

Real Woman - #3

Soon

Wulf - newest member

Leopardsocks

Azhya Aryola

Annie

Renee

Odinson

Have a Great Day- TA

That is All.  ]

one more to go and the list will be complete...we wait in anticipation

keeper

Why do you treat RW like shit? (I assume that is who you mean), I don't know RW that well but it seems your angry with her because of Leo? Or am I wrong in my assumption ?

Just wondering

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Blurt really needs to keep his long winded opinion to himself . Especially since his support for evs makes him culpable in the most recent dispicable actions of VF's evil queen.

Fash I will abide by anything you wish but I will not sit by and watch chickenshit or what he calls himself, malign me , Shen, Keeper, or ANYONE else evs has treated like crap. If the owner of VF wasn't such a scum bitch, there is a good chance that at least 350 pages of this thread wouldn't even exist.

You got that fucking right Renee. That will be the fucking day I will listen to evs enabler-in-fucking-chief. Reading that asskissing old fool's excuses for the most vile pig on the internet just makes me want to throw up.

Anonymous

Posting on Main board.            

InkedAngel                                                                            

Blurt

evs

mimi

Munday

Smell the Glove - #1

Odinson - #2

Berry Sweet

Real Woman - #3

Soon

Wulf - newest member

Leopardsocks

Azhya Aryola

Annie

Renee

Odinson

Have a Great Day- TA

That is All.  ]

BTW, I'm perfectly fine with things as they are. Confine the angst to this one thread. But please don't get rid of it;  it bothers the shit out of the VF clique far too much.   ac_lmfao

Isn't that just fucking sick Renee? Oddstain is not a forum cancer, but you are.  ac_wot

Flush that toilet already.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Posting on Main board.            

InkedAngel                                                                            

Blurt

evs

mimi

Munday

Smell the Glove - #1

Odinson - #2

Berry Sweet

Real Woman - #3

Soon

Wulf - newest member

Leopardsocks

Azhya Aryola

Annie

Renee

Odinson

Have a Great Day- TA

That is All.  ]

He has no restrictions?

ac_huh

This is a surprise especially if he is posting there as he did here.

Right now he has the run of the forum. He is kissing ass like champ.

Evs is a corrupt frightened little punk and she and her minions are grabbing onto any poster that will fall in line And doesn't challenge the status quo.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Keeper, he doesn't like me because I'm smarter and better looking :)

Munday and I have never really liked each other.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Keeper, he doesn't like me because I'm smarter and better looking :)

Not true RW, not true. Even though you usually disagreed on economic issues, he had respect for you as someone who could defend your position very well. That changed when you and Sox became friends. He really, really hates Sox ya know. His hatred of Sox is stronger than his respect for you. It really is that simple.

Anonymous

Right now he has the run of the forum. He is kissing ass like champ.

Evs is a corrupt frightened little punk and she and her minions are grabbing onto any poster that will fall in line And doesn't challenge the status quo.

Puke fucking city. acc_angry

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Posting on Main board.            

InkedAngel                                                                            

Blurt

evs

mimi

Munday

Smell the Glove - #1

Odinson - #2

Berry Sweet

Real Woman - #3

Soon

Wulf - newest member

Leopardsocks

Azhya Aryola

Annie

Renee

Odinson

Have a Great Day- TA

That is All.  ]

Isn't that just fucking sick Renee? Oddstain is not a forum cancer, but you are.  ac_wot

Flush that toilet already.

If confining me to RO so that she can snipe at me unchallenged from the safety of he fouled nest then that's pretty sad. It just shows what a callow llittle lowlife shit she is.

It's all good though because RO is rapidly becomming the headquarters of the opposition. It also attracts the best people.  ac_hithere

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Keeper, he doesn't like me because I'm smarter and better looking :)

Not true RW, not true. Even though you usually disagreed on economic issues, he had respect for you as someone who could defend your position very well. That changed when you and Sox became friends. He really, really hates Sox ya know. His hatred of Sox is stronger than his respect for you. It really is that simple.

Really?  He's that fucking fickle?!

Hate by association.  A weak man's contempt.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Well Renee, when life gives you lemons, throw a fucking party!
Beware of Gaslighters!