Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"Wanna hire me to clean your pool? ac_dance

OK, but you have to wear cut-offs and tank top. ac_dance  ac_lovestruck

ac_toofunny  oh Shen, I'm afraid only RW could pull that look off  ac_drinks

Renee, for you , I would only charge you a hug n a pinch acc_hugz

I'm willing to be charged double what you charging Renee. Twice as many hugs and pinches. ac_lovestruck

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Renee"Fash does her best to stay true to her nature and feelings and I respect that. No matter how you look at it she is a good person.

Are you saying a person can't be good and take a stand?

No, I'm say that her nature is to be non-confrontational But at the same time she is well aware of right and wrong.

I am proud of my badge of courage earned over the years but long ago when I was a newbie on the forums, I too had a temperament like Fash's---non-confrontational, kind, respectful, courteous, all sweetness and light. How ruthless I was treated upset me. In fact, I used to say on the forums around that time that I have never met nasty people in real life until I came to these forums and that's the truth. Poor me lived in a bubble for so long but I've been housebroken since and now I am one of yous guys. ac_toofunny  Time after time of getting attacked by forum hyenas toughens a poster. One simply learns how to deal with them as well. You either grow your own thick hide or build your own shield and spear. RRRAAARRR! ac_dance
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Fash does her best to stay true to her nature and feelings and I respect that. No matter how you look at it she is a good person.

No, I'm say that her nature is to be non-confrontational But at the same time she is well aware of right and wrong.

I won't argue that even though it gets old sometimes. You are right though, no use trying to force when it is NOT going to happen. No bloody chance.

keeper

If you have a pool your on ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

I am proud of my badge of courage earned over the years but long ago when I was a newbie on the forums, I too had a temperament like Fash's---non-confrontational, kind, respectful, courteous, all sweetness and light. How ruthless I was treated upset me. In fact, I used to say on the forums around that time that I have never met nasty people in real life until I came to these forums and that's the truth. Poor me lived in a bubble for so long but I've been housebroken since and now I am one of yous guys. ac_toofunny  Time after time of getting attacked by forum hyenas toughens a poster. One simply learns how to deal with them as well. You either grow your own thick hide or build your own shield and spear. RRRAAARRR! ac_dance

I remember when you were like that AA. I think when things started to change for you was when that vile cunt posted a pm you sent to her on the main board. Wasn't that the turning point AA?

Just so you know, I sent a joking pm to that effeminate, catty little retard EU and he posted it on the main page.

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Keeper"Wanna hire me to clean your pool? ac_dance

OK, but you have to wear cut-offs and tank top. ac_dance  ac_lovestruck

ac_toofunny  oh Shen, I'm afraid only RW could pull that look off  ac_drinks

Renee, for you , I would only charge you a hug n a pinch acc_hugz

ac_bashful. As much as I hate being pinched , I would make an exception in your case.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"I remember when you were like that AA. I think when things started to change for you was when that vile cunt posted a pm you sent to her on the main board. Wasn't that the turning point AA?

Just so you know, I sent a joking pm to that effeminate, catty little retard EU and he posted it on the main page.

Where is that EU now, Shen? Did you kick him all the way to kingdom come? That was shameless.

Shen, posting my PM on the forum was a sign to me that she cannot be trusted after all. I realized then that she'd been fooling me all along. Before that event, she had been exhibiting some traitorous qualities leading me to question her character. When she posted my PM, it became plain and clear to me that I had been wrong about her and that she is in fact a shameless, remorseless, double-crossing, backstabbing traitor. I was no longer questioning that fact by then. Clarity displayed itself.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Renee

When I first hit the internet I have to admit that I too was rather shocked at the nastiness I found and experienced. But being that I've always been sort of a a tuffy in RL, I learned real fast when to hit back savagely and when to ignore.

I'm not particularly proud of my recent conduct but I think it's been necessary.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Where is that EU now, Shen? Did you kick him all the way to kingdom come? That was shameless.

Shen, posting my PM on the forum was a sign to me that she cannot be trusted after all. I realized then that she'd been fooling me all along. Before that event, she had been exhibiting some traitorous qualities leading me to question her character. When she posted my PM, it became plain and clear to me that I had been wrong about her and that she is in fact a shameless, remorseless, double-crossing, backstabbing traitor. I was no longer questioning that fact by then. Clarity displayed itself.

He registered here and posted his usual catty, idiotic school girl insults. Without evs to hold his hand he didn't last long though. Just a nastier version of the fake homo bob troll.

Posting your pm on the main board showed she is a no class, despicable piece of human excrement.

Anonymous

When I first hit the internet I have to admit that I too was rather shocked at the nastiness I found and experienced. But being that I've always been sort of a a tuffy in RL, I learned real fast when to hit back savagely and when to ignore.

I'm not particularly proud of my recent conduct but I think it's been necessary.

What I think makes it different from the old Asian forums is the ages of the people who are posting the nastiness. I have seen some pretty nasty shit in the past, but it was fucking kids posting it, not people in their late 40's. That's what has me shaking my head.

Anyway, you have nothing to be ashamed of. When the admin not only brings up a poster's childhood, but says they deserved the abuse they took, the people who say nothing(Blurt) are the ones who should be ashamed.

@realAzhyaAryola

I remember when evs used to say things like, "Nice things remind me of Lady A and mimi." That must not have sat well with mimi because anything I post about anything I do, anything I have, or how I was brought up, mimi would post a snide remark to and then evs would join her in it and then they have fun with that, at my expense. If anything, it only made them look envious and wicked. That led me to believe that this mimi just cannot have anyone else on the forum who may have some class. She must be the only one in her twisted mind. That's what they both lived for. They don't realize how immature it makes them look and it tells me a lot about what they both lack in.

(No defending of mimi allowed after I post this. I'm not going to acknowledge that bullshit.)
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

What I think makes it different from the old Asian forums is the ages of the people who are posting the nastiness. I have seen some pretty nasty shit in the past, but it was fucking kids posting it, not people in their late 40's. That's what has me shaking my head.

Anyway, you have nothing to be ashamed of. When the admin not only brings up a poster's childhood, but says they deserved the abuse they took, the people who say nothing(Blurt) are the ones who should be ashamed.

I would agree with that..

I expected a certain level of civility..

I see I was being unrealistic and now I just accept how it is..

I am not singling anyone out in particular either.

@realAzhyaAryola

Ah, I agree with Shen. You did nothing wrong.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I remember when you were like that AA. I think when things started to change for you was when that vile cunt posted a pm you sent to her on the main board. Wasn't that the turning point AA?

What is written between posters offline must remain off the board..

I won't tolerate posting personal messages on the board here.

@realAzhyaAryola

I could have forgiven and forgotten after that but she continued her wickedness towards me with that snot mimi so all the chances I gave her are dead in the water now.
@realAzhyaAryola