Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Renee"It's just In her nature to be civil and nice to everyone. I've met a few people like that and from my stand point you can't fault them. In fact I respect them. They have an ability and a temperament I don't have.

You respect them, except if their name is "Chickenshit."

Even with the abuse some of you try to heap on me, I remain "nice and civil." I have that ability and temperament.

I always thought this kind of hypocrisy was beneath you, Renee.

Guess I was wrong.

keeper

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"
Quote from: "Renee"It's just In her nature to be civil and nice to everyone. I've met a few people like that and from my stand point you can't fault them. In fact I respect them. They have an ability and a temperament I don't have.

Even with the abuse some of you try to heap on me, I remain "nice and civil." I have that ability and temperament.

Guess I was wrong.

You can turn a blind eye towards her all you want Blurt, The facts about her and her behavior towards EVERY poster she puts in RO remains.

you know what the sad thing is, you think its funny whats shes doing.

Renee

Guess I was wrong.

I'm only going to say this once then I'm going to forget that you were mindless and nervy enough to say that.

I respect Fash because not only is she a kind and decent person but she would NEVER go over to VF and diminish the value of the feelings and views of people on that "other forum" as you have tried to do here. She would also never whine and complain like you and the rest of the dorks on VF have about the goings on around here. She is far too civil, kind hearted and decent for that.

I don't know where the Fuck you come off or who you think you are but you better check your self before calling me a hypocrite. With everything that has gone down in the past few days your conduct and silence on the matter has been nothing short of baffling and very disconcerting.

I always had respect for you even though our sociopolitical views rarely matched but that respect has taken a huge hit in the past few days. You need to take a good long look in the mirror before you start talking hypocrisy about me or ANYONE else for that matter.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

(edit) double post, I'm so Fucking pissed off right now, I'm sputtering like a spaz.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"(edit) double post, I'm so Fucking pissed off right now, I'm sputtering like a spaz.

actually you are sounding quite a lot like evs these past few days.....why are you pissed ??and at who ???

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"Don't get any ideas about the dog Shen. Find something else for Sunday dinner. ac_razz

So tell me about your dad's skank. We have wasted enough time worrying about the assholes on VF.

My Daddy is 55, the skank is 34. My Daddy has thinning hair, a paunch and smokes. He is also quite affluent. It's fucking love I tell ya. ac_rollseyes

Hey Shen, as a daughter, you aren't supposed to view your dad as a sexual person.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I'm sure the woman in question isn't a first string draft pick herself. ac_toofunny

I am not sure what that means, but I admit she is not bad looking. No tits or ass though. Most of all, no fucking class.

Anonymous

Guess I was wrong.

Hey, look it's baglicker Blurt. Here to tell us that despicable cunt friend of his is not a a despicable cunt.

Sox has your fucking number
QuoteBlurt's total inability to act on principle, rather than sycophantic silliness, is entirely consistent with a man who has no principles, and cannot think for himself.

Obvious Li

My Daddy is 55, the skank is 34. My Daddy has thinning hair, a paunch and smokes. He is also quite affluent. It's fucking love I tell ya. ac_rollseyes

Hey Shen, as a daughter, you aren't supposed to view your dad as a sexual person.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I'm sure the woman in question isn't a first string draft pick herself. ac_toofunny

I am not sure what that means, but I admit she is not bad looking. No tits or ass though. Most of all, no fucking class.

it sounds like it may be a while before christmas at grampas is a regular occurrence...gold digging slut

RW

Renee sounds nothing like evs you dumb old goat.  She sounds like the intelligent, principled woman she's always been.  I think the sound is just muffled because you're wearing your ass as a hat.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"Renee sounds nothing like evs you dumb old goat.  She sounds like the intelligent, principled woman she's always been.  I think the sound is just muffled because you're wearing your ass as a hat.

really !!!!! let's examine the facts.....if you were to make a list of all the vile swears evs has used against ALL of her supposed "enemies" and put that against a list of vile swears just Renee has used against her ....i suspect Renee's list would be much longer and certainly more diverse....and of course that does not even take into account the rest of the posters "piling on" swears and adjectives....so i think the statement i made was accurate......and yes i absolutely agree she has always been an intelligent and principled woman on here...of late however she has stooped to the lowest common denominator....you should be familiar with that place..... ac_dance  :howdy:

RW

Just used against her?  Renee's last post didn't insult her once meat head  :P

You go and compare my list against evs'.  Then compare what she's said about others here and why.  Go on.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Renee sounds nothing like evs you dumb old goat.  She sounds like the intelligent, principled woman she's always been.  I think the sound is just muffled because you're wearing your ass as a hat.

really !!!!! let's examine the facts.....if you were to make a list of all the vile swears evs has used against ALL of her supposed "enemies" and put that against a list of vile swears just Renee has used against her ....i suspect Renee's list would be much longer and certainly more diverse....and of course that does not even take into account the rest of the posters "piling on" swears and adjectives....so i think the statement i made was accurate......and yes i absolutely agree she has always been an intelligent and principled woman on here...of late however she has stooped to the lowest common denominator....you should be familiar with that place..... ac_dance  :howdy:

ac_umm Hmmmmm.........

Lets un ban Leo and see how the swears and adjectives "pile on"

See where im going with this?

4 :howdy:

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"(edit) double post, I'm so Fucking pissed off right now, I'm sputtering like a spaz.

actually you are sounding quite a lot like evs these past few days.....why are you pissed ??and at who ???

Are you serious? Am I supposed to get shit on and say nothing???? Tell me this some kind of bad joke.

BTW, I'm sorry if my language doesn't meet your high standards.  ac_rollseyes If I am taking the low road of late then I will direct you to all the years evs said or insinuated some very nasty things about me while I sat in silence ignoring her. Well no more, the last few months have told me that being nice doesn't work with the queen. RW can attest to that as well. Evs herself has publicly admitted that she will never play nice with RW and I'm certain she feels the same about me.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Keeper"

ac_umm Hmmmmm.........

Lets un ban Leo and see how the swears and adjectives "pile on"

See where im going with this?

4 :howdy:

well you could also compare apples to apples ...but let's not do that..the difference is self evident..if you choose to look......cheers

Obvious Li

Are you serious? Am I supposed to get shit on and say nothing???? Tell me this some kind of bad joke.

BTW, I'm sorry if my language doesn't meet your high standards.  ac_rollseyes If I am taking the low road of late then I will direct you to all the years evs said or insinuated some very nasty things about me while I sat in silence ignoring her. Well no more the last few months have told me that being nice doesn't work with the queen. RW can attest to that as well. Evs herself has publicly admitted that she will never play nice with RW and I'm certain she feels the same about me.

all i am saying is there is enough blame to go around...why wallow in the shit when you are so much better than that...that is all i am trying to say in my convoluted way..... ac_dunno  ac_wot

and yes, maybe things have gone to far between certain posters and the forum owner....if there is no hope of reconciliation then there is a simple resolution for that... ac_dunno  ac_wot

personally i did not post on VF for almost two years until gambino and socks finally left.....as she would not ban them and they would not leave that was my only choice..... ac_dunno  ac_wot

what else is there to do about it ??????