Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm sorry Keeps, but this has fuck all to do with mimi.  

I am so fucking sick of her taking lumps for no good reason and even more sickened at her taking shit on account of me.  She doesn't deserve to be shit on for what transpired here as she has been supportive beyond her call of duty and for that I am grateful.

She, like so many others, wanted the fighting to stop and now it has.  I hope VF, and mimi especially, enjoys the peace it now has.

When mimi made excuses for evs saying you deserved abuse reel called her out on it and he was absolutely right.

I know you disagree, but she is that despicable cunt's biggest enabler.

Edit, Blurt is her biggest enabler. Fuck, that guy is a pathetic waste of fucking skin.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"at first i never could see the point to sucks dumpster idea.....but now that it has been put into practice.....makes perfect sense...true dat

It's been put into practice in the wrong way.

It's not a place to confine dribbling idiots or malicious scum but instead it's become a gulag for anyone with a brain and enough spine to tell the management that they are wrong in the way they treat people.

If you think that makes perfect sense then you simply don't get it. I know you don't like Leo and that's fine but from start to finish, what has happened over there is just flat out wrong, unethical and dare I say amoral.

i absolutely "get it"...we just may not agree on it's application....someone here made a statement regarding people should have been banned earlier and truthfully that is the crux of the matter...if evs had screwed up her courage and banned the trouble makers before things got out of control ALL and i mean ALL of this shit could have been avoided so yes indeed i blame her for that portion of this..the shit she is doing in RO and the deleting of pink heat is simply bizarre and puzzling behavior.....why people are attacking mimi i'll never know...i accept part of the blame as i used to ride her pretty hard in jest...maybe some people took that seriously..i don't know.....but she has done nothing untoward and it is sad that she is getting blamed for staking out a neutral position....i hope (truly) that RW lands on her feet and gets back in the grove here...the forum was always better when she was swinging for the fences and i mean that...sometimes people just get mixed up in bad company.... ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

i absolutely "get it"...we just may not agree on it's application....someone here made a statement regarding people should have been banned earlier and truthfully that is the crux of the matter...if evs had screwed up her courage and banned the trouble makers before things got out of control ALL and i mean ALL of this shit could have been avoided so yes indeed i blame her for that portion of this..the shit she is doing in RO and the deleting of pink heat is simply bizarre and puzzling behavior.....why people are attacking mimi i'll never know...i accept part of the blame as i used to ride her pretty hard in jest...maybe some people took that seriously..i don't know.....but she has done nothing untoward and it is sad that she is getting blamed for staking out a neutral position....i hope (truly) that RW lands on her feet and gets back in the grove here...the forum was always better when she was swinging for the fences and i mean that...sometimes people just get mixed up in bad company.... ac_drinks

Who are the troublemakers? The normal posters thought the first person on the ban list should have been SMP.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Who are the troublemakers? The normal posters thought the first person on the ban list should have been SMP.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeee!  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Meeeeeeeeeeeeee!  ac_toofunny

That right there is the problem. She got rid of the people she disagrees with not the REAL troublemakers who drove away good posters.

Believe it or not, I never saw myself as a troublemaker until near the end. I used to be an issues poster, but then I realized how futile that was and decided to become a troll. Usually I was filled with mojitos as that was the only I could stomach posting at that toilet of a forum.

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"at first i never could see the point to sucks dumpster idea.....but now that it has been put into practice.....makes perfect sense...true dat

It's been put into practice in the wrong way.

It's not a place to confine dribbling idiots or malicious scum but instead it's become a gulag for anyone with a brain and enough spine to tell the management that they are wrong in the way they treat people.

If you think that makes perfect sense then you simply don't get it. I know you don't like Leo and that's fine but from start to finish, what has happened over there is just flat out wrong, unethical and dare I say amoral.

That was never going to happen unless it was negotiated or forced. You can make all the shoulda, woulda, coulda statements you want but it's all conjecture.

The idea of banning someone was in direct conflict with her vision for the forum. In her eyes she was already being courageous by giving everyone, regardless of what they were or what they said or did, a voice to be heard.

In principal that is an extremely admirable idea but you and I know it doesn't work. It doesn't work because it relies on the necessity that everyone you let into your little world has to be sane, sensible and respectful of the other members on and off the forum. She obviously does not or cannot or will not understand that. In truth the crux of this controversy revolves around one single entity and the refusal to deal with it in a sane and sensible manner.  

As for mimi, I agree that for the most part she took a neutral position and to her credit she stayed with it. But IMHO it only pertained to RW; anyone else with a gripe or a position contrary to the status quo (myself included) many times got a proverbial pie in the face from her. I know RW will probably jump on me for saying that but I'm sorry, it's the truth and that is why people are picking on her. But hey it's all good. She is and was entitled to her opinions just as we all are or better yet.....were.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

QuoteThe idea of banning someone was in direct conflict with her vision for the forum. In her eyes she was already being courageous by giving everyone, regardless of what they were or what they said or did, a voice to be heard.

In principal that is an extremely admirable idea but you and I know it doesn't work. It doesn't work because it relies on the necessity that everyone you let into your little world has to be sane, sensible and respectful of the other members on and off the forum. She obviously does not or cannot or will not understand that. In truth the crux of this controversy revolves around one single entity and the refusal to deal with it in a sane and sensible manner.  

Evs is an incredibly most stubborn, delusional person. She went from barely modding the forum at all to heavy-handed shit just because she refused to accept she made a mistake by allowing a known stalker on her forum. Well, her best posters are gone and the place is all but dead except for a few assholes.

QuoteAs for mimi, I agree that for the most part she took a neutral position and to her credit she stayed with it. But IMHO it only pertained to RW; anyone else with a gripe or a position contrary to the status quo (myself included) many times got a proverbial pie in the face from her. I know RW will probably jump on me for saying that but I'm sorry, it's the truth and that is why people are picking on her. But hey it's all good. She is and was entitled to her opinions just as we all are or better yet.....were.

Yep, she was neutral only with RW. Every other time, she did the bipolar twat's dirty work.

Anonymous

Obvious Li

#1..she should have banned gambino five years ago

#2..she should have banned socks the first time he stated he was there to shut her down

all these other idiots are just a bunch of goofs...smp is mentally retarded..everyone knows that..why someone would provide enough PI on any forum so he could track them down is beyond me....i don't blame him so much because we all know what he is....that's the way it happened

ghost

ethically, she should have done something to Edward a long time ago.

He had his three strikes.

1. Going onto YA blogs and youtube and calling me a pedophile and saying I advocated the gassing of First Nations and Jews. Thankfully I was able to get the police involved with that one. And I still have an open case file with his name in case he tries doing it again.

2. Contacting Grampa's place of business and filing a complaint, saying that Grandpa wasn't doing his job and other things.

3. Writing a complaint on the Australia's version of Yelp, saying not to use Gordy's business because he was a pedophile who raped children. There is no removing that complaint.

Regardless of whether or not you like the posters, that's not the issue. Attacking people off the board, messing with their jobs and their income, is completely horrid, especially when these things are absolutely not true. Calling someone a pedophile isn't something you can take back. That sort of accusation can ruin someone for life.

On that note, Gordy is actually on my facebook. He just got engaged. He's actually a decent enough guy when he's not trolling and being a turd. haha

ghost

#2..she should have banned socks the first time he stated he was there to shut her down

all these other idiots are just a bunch of goofs...smp is mentally retarded..everyone knows that..why someone would provide enough PI on any forum so he could track them down is beyond me....i don't blame him so much because we all know what he is....that's the way it happened

He discovered me by my own stupidity.  I made the mistake about admitting I'd lost my luggage on both the forum and twitter. He must have spent ages going through all the authors to try and figure out who I am.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ghost"ethically, she should have done something to Edward a long time ago.

He had his three strikes.

1. Going onto YA blogs and youtube and calling me a pedophile and saying I advocated the gassing of First Nations and Jews. Thankfully I was able to get the police involved with that one. And I still have an open case file with his name in case he tries doing it again.

2. Contacting Grampa's place of business and filing a complaint, saying that Grandpa wasn't doing his job and other things.

3. Writing a complaint on the Australia's version of Yelp, saying not to use Gordy's business because he was a pedophile who raped children. There is no removing that complaint.

Regardless of whether or not you like the posters, that's not the issue. Attacking people off the board, messing with their jobs and their income, is completely horrid, especially when these things are absolutely not true. Calling someone a pedophile isn't something you can take back. That sort of accusation can ruin someone for life.

On that note, Gordy is actually on my facebook. He just got engaged. He's actually a decent enough guy when he's not trolling and being a turd. haha

I believe he contacted Superchecker's employer too. I THINK he also did something to Berry Sweet in rl in regards to her job.

Gordy got engaged? Is she Thai?

Renee

Quote from: "ghost"

He discovered me by my own stupidity.  I made the mistake about admitting I'd lost my luggage on both the forum and twitter. He must have spent ages going through all the authors to try and figure out who I am.

Well in case you didn't know he is now basically the forum prince and those of us that wanted him gone or confined are on the outside looking in.  ac_dunno

Insanity rules on that forum now and unless you are a vapid, boot licker, you are an unnecessary addition to the family.

Anonymous

Well in case you didn't know he is now basically the forum prince and those of us that wanted him gone or confined are on the outside looking in.  ac_dunno

Insanity rules on that forum now and unless you are a vapid, boot licker, you are an unnecessary addition to the family.

Isn't that something though. She could have avoided all this fighting and kept some really good posters if she could stop being so stubborn and listened to what her people were saying.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "ghost"

my apologies....i thought you had provided PI...in any case we agree he is mentally ill and dangerous..he should have been snuffed at birth but failing that maybe he should be institutionalized somewhere...most certainly quarantined from any public forum...glad you are enjoying Mexico..i love mexico and i love the spanish language....viva mecico