The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"In large part, it is but he's not some big teddy bear behind the scenes either.

I thought that was a given. At least that was the vibe I got.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ghost"Well shoot, I jinxed him.

According to Gordy's Facebook status, he's single again. And looking to sell a very expensive diamond ring.

I don't know if that is a good or bad thing. I do know he would not be the first Westerner this has happened to.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"In large part, it is but he's not some big teddy bear behind the scenes either.

Yeah, I was talking with someone who knows him that said the Gambino character is largely based on the real life version. I thought it was all an act he put on, but apparently I was wrong.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
sorry princess..but in this case you are wrong......to most of us (non-aligned ) posters we don't give a fuck about smp, mel, odi oscar......they are just annoying shit heads....gambino, sucks and by extension RW threatened openly and often to shut her business down..destroy what she has worked for...that would be like having someone come to your door and ask to be put up for the night and then tell you if you do they will burn your house down...who the fuck would do that ????

However, she should have kicked them all out the first time they threatened her...period..that is on her.

Shut down her business eh? Hmmm, let's see, how many people have left because of evs decision to reinstate a known stalker and how many have left because of Sox's long-winded rants? How many people have Odi's rape fantasy thread-bombing on ignore vs. how many people have Sox on ignore.

SMP and now oddstain are the real forum wreckers. The worst you can say about Sox is that he is a blowhard.

Obvious Li

I agree Obvious Li, evs did what she felt was best for Vancouver Forum..

I know even with our little community here, it is difficult to please everyone..

As most of you know, I have no reason not to want to extend Leopardsocks full posting privileges, but you as a co mod do not share my sentiments about that..

Is there some sort of compromise we could reach about this, like a two week trial and then assess at the end of it if you still feel he should be removed?

It's only a suggestion Obvious Li..

Have a nice day everyone.

ac_smile[/quote]

i agree with you...we should extend the hand of friendship and compromise..therefore i propose the following compromise options:

1. socks can post under another name in guest posting above

2.he can go to Blue's forum and chat away..Blue is always looking for good posters

3 i can google some of the 10's of thousands of chat sites that would be thrilled to have a poster of his caliber as a member.

i hope this helps

Obvious Li

Quote from: "reel"
agreed with all of that...never ever thought i would see the fucking day.....enjoy the rock

It can't rain all the time sheepherder.   ac_drinks

Thanks.

i still think you are a smart ass punk...but there's hope for everyone.... ac_drinks

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"I used to like Gordy and email with him regularly.  Then I found out how he treats women and I haven't spoken to him since.

one of (very) few smart things you have done on here in the last year......congrats.. :howdy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I used to like Gordy and email with him regularly.  Then I found out how he treats women and I haven't spoken to him since.

one of (very) few smart things you have done on here in the last year......congrats.. :howdy:

When Gordy Gambino was here he deliberately tried to insult us.

:rude:

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"I agree Obvious Li, evs did what she felt was best for Vancouver Forum..

I know even with our little community here, it is difficult to please everyone..

As most of you know, I have no reason not to want to extend Leopardsocks full posting privileges, but you as a co mod do not share my sentiments about that..

Is there some sort of compromise we could reach about this, like a two week trial and then assess at the end of it if you still feel he should be removed?

ac_smile

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i agree with you...we should extend the hand of friendship and compromise..therefore i propose the following compromise options:

2.he can go to Blue's forum and chat away..Blue is always looking for good posters

3 i can google some of the 10's of thousands of chat sites that would be thrilled to have a poster of his caliber as a member.

i hope this helps

If I promise to be good and not fight with Leo and not cause a big mess and if I promise to keep my mouth shut if he goes into his anti-US shtick and If I remain polite and civil and not say another word in this thread; will you consider letting him onto the main forum?

I will do all that if you let him come back. RW, Shen, Annie, and Fash enjoy his company so I will do nothing to breach the peace. I still feel very bad about how and why he was banned from here in the first place. Please O.L. I'm not being sarcastic and I'm not bullshitting. I would really like to see him come back. ac_drinks
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"I agree Obvious Li, evs did what she felt was best for Vancouver Forum..

ac_smile

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i agree with you...we should extend the hand of friendship and compromise..therefore i propose the following compromise options:

i hope this helps

If I promise to be good and not fight with Leo and not cause a big mess and if I promise to keep my mouth shut if he goes into his anti-US shtick and If I remain polite and civil and not say another word in this thread; will you consider letting him onto the main forum?

I will do all that if you let him come back. RW, Shen, Annie, and Fash enjoy his company so I will do nothing to breach the peace. I still feel very bad about how and why he was banned from here in the first place. Please O.L. I'm not being sarcastic and I'm not bullshitting. I would really like to see him come back. ac_drinks

I would like to bring him back too Renee, but I will not override any decision Obvious Li makes..

I did that once and it was a mistake..

He was one of our very first posters and I owe it to him to remain loyal..

Any decision Obvious Li makes on this is final.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile

i hope this helps

I would like to bring him back too Renee, but I will not override any decision Obvious Li makes..

I did that once and it was a mistake..

He was one of our very first posters and I owe it to him to remain loyal..

Any decision Obvious Li makes on this is final.

I know you have to remain loyal.

I just thought if I remove the chance of any issues between Leo and I it would help.

Anonymous

Are you saying you could resist the urge to do battle with Sox. No offense Renee, but I find that a little hard to believe.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Are you saying you could resist the urge to do battle with Sox. No offense Renee, but I find that a little hard to believe.

Believe what you like but that's exactly what I'm saying.

If Leo and I want to trade blows we can do it elsewhere. There will be no need to turn this place into a battleground, at least as far as I'm concerned.  ac_biggrin

reel

i still think you are a smart ass punk...but there's hope for everyone.... ac_drinks

Agreed with all of that... I am a smart ass punk.

Now, I'm going to start a bar fight in an officer's club with some assholes I'm about to sue for their malfeasance.  Managed to get a flight out at 5am tomorrow, so hopefully I can outrun the cops.