The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I been BANNED again for malicious content. I called Inky "Oinky".

Then when the ban is nearing its completion, they increase it, a la Stalin's gulag policy.

The gag is that they don;t want me posting there...but her bozos just cut and paste and quote me anyway!!!!

I don't know if she's dumber than a box of rocks, or simply exasperated to the point of delerium.

But I vote for both.

ac_lmfao  same goes for me, the last time I was banned for changing my avatar? Or my name to Bannie? Hell I dunno. And Ink has a problem with me when I've never said shit about her.....lolol Each time I've logged on after a ban I'm banned again for several days so now I don't even bother and that's what they want. But! This actually is a blessing in disguise because I am much more happy NOT posting there! They did me a favor  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Fashionista"
We do not like it when VF posters cause trouble here, so why should we go there and cause problems for evs and mimi.

And that is a very fair comment, and one we should take seriously.

I have no intent posting there, as, frankly, I do not believe them worthy of my talent.

But let us not disregard the fact that forum wars are silly. Going there and agitating them is a dumb thing to do. (The "oinky" thing was weeks ago...before the decision to move was made).

I strongly advocate leaving them in peace....AS LONG AS ITS RECIPROCATED.

That means evs has to rein in her dogs. The odds of that happening are very small.

Annie

Ohhh pff we all know they're shit will continue to be flung even when we ignore  lolol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Leopardsocks

True. But there is nothing to be gained flinging excrement in their already overloaded septic pit.

Frankly, if they come here and act like the fools they are, and receive NO response, we demonstrate how much better than them we are.

RW

The admin and mods over there do not control posters Leo.  It is not their responsibility to rein in their village idiots.

What's funny is watching Munday bitch about the annoying posting habits.  Poor Munday.  He's hetting a reminder of why he left in the first place hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Ignoring just seems to piss off even more   ac_dance  ac_lmfao

Annie

Oh and being happy, that pisses off miserable people even more!  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"The admin and mods over there do not control posters Leo.  It is not their responsibility to rein in their village idiots.

What's funny is watching Munday bitch about the annoying posting habits.  Poor Munday.  He's hetting a reminder of why he left in the first place hahaha

Gawd he looks ridiculous posting there. The same clowns he used to bad mouth regularly are now his bff's.

It must drive him up the wall.

RW

I sure hope it does.

What a moron.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I sure hope it does.

What a moron.

He's sickening to watch him grovel like that.

Annie

I don't wanna jump on himwith insults in return, seems he's already lower than low...  ac_umm

Wambo Rong

RW knows I'm not a moron, wonder why she's saying that.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"I sure hope it does.

What a moron.

He's sickening to watch him grovel like that.

I'm enjoying it :D
Beware of Gaslighters!