The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Shen Li knows what turncoat. Thats her work

Shen Li has an explosive temper, but she has never been disloyal to us...ever.

Shen's temper can be funny sometimes.....lolol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Shen Li knows what turncoat. Thats her work

Shen Li has an explosive temper, but she has never been disloyal to us...ever.

Shen's temper can be funny sometimes.....lolol

hmm, as long as their is no alcohol involved.

ac_unsure

Wambo Rong

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Shen Li is very designed

I know you think you are superior to Shen Li, Annie, Leopardsocks and the rest of us..

Thank you for mentioning it again and again and again.

ac_rollseyes

Annie

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"I wrote that as Shen Li

Ahhh!!! You're cornfusing me!!!!!  acc_brix
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

If my children were as rude as Wambo they would be punished..

Why would an adult and I assume Wambo is over 21 want to post childish put downs on an anonymous forum..

What is the motivation?

I don't understand it.

ac_dunno

Wambo Rong

way to go Keeper. Grab that seat next to Annie in the idiot lane.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"way to go Keeper. Grab that seat next to Annie in the idiot lane.

This is what I mean Wambo..

How old are you?

Are you an adult yet?

Leopardsocks

Fash, if you keep feeding him motivation, I am going to come to Canada, hunt you down and spank you so hard, that you'll stand up for the entire church service!!!!

http://2012books.lardbucket.org/books/sociology-brief-edition-v1.1/section_14/e53539bc84e30e0a5bec69b1d8514929.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Fash, if you keep feeding him motivation, I am going to come to Canada, hunt you down and spank you so hard, that you'll stand up for the entire church service!!!!

http://2012books.lardbucket.org/books/sociology-brief-edition-v1.1/section_14/e53539bc84e30e0a5bec69b1d8514929.jpg">

Oh sorry, Leopardsocks, but I want to know the motivation for being a jerk?

ac_dunno

Leopardsocks

Well, I'm glad you asked.

There are many views on the subject, but all agree on one significant point; IT IS TO ANNOY, AGGRAVATE AND VEX other people. The only areas of disputation are why they do it. In brief, most do it because their brain appears to be lacking certain fundamental functions...such as maturity, responsibility, wisdom and sense.

The studies also agree that by RESPONDING to jerks, you fulfil their desire to be noticed. The more their desire, the greater their aggression for your attention becomes.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"If my children were as rude as Wambo they would be punished..

Why would an adult and I assume Wambo is over 21 want to post childish put downs on an anonymous forum..

What is the motivation?

I don't understand it.

ac_dunno

In the case of Oscar and Bruce the motivation is jealousy and resentment. They are jealous and resentful that a particular women on this forum has aligned herself with a particular man whom they feel threatened by. It is all typical fragile male ego garbage.

It's just HS level antics and the way to deal with it is to ignore and ban the offenders. If we allow this shit to continue, this place will become another Van monkey ranch ruled by people who's emotional maturity is that of a bunch of 14 year olds.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"If my children were as rude as Wambo they would be punished..

What is the motivation?

I don't understand it.

ac_dunno

In the case of Oscar and Bruce the motivation is jealousy and resentment. They are jealous and resentful that a particular women on this forum has aligned herself with a particular man whom they feel threatened by. It is all typical fragile male ego garbage.

It's just HS level antics and the way to deal with it is to ignore and ban the offenders. If we allow this shit to continue, this place will become another Van monkey ranch ruled by people who's emotional maturity is that of a bunch of 14 year olds.

Oh my, how adolescent.

ac_rollseyes

Annie

lol Renee you hit the nail right on the head! It's male ego! lololol awwww lolol

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

What is the motivation?

I don't understand it.

ac_dunno

Oh my, how adolescent.

ac_rollseyes

It is what it is. All one has to do is look at the history and focal point of the situation and the conclusion is obvious.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.