The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"There's a few people that should "get some" over there.....lol

There is a handful of posters who need that shithole and NEVER leave until the plug is pulled. They are unfortunately the worst posters that ever registered there.

Let's just hope they STAY over there, especially that evil witch evs.  ac_beating
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

What are we talking about again?  ac_boring
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"I was being nice, Munday was right and it is you. ac_razz

Munday has never been right hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Well I think I am going to be an ass here.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Hope it doesn't upset anyone.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

You can probably compare it to an RDL kinda thing but....

kiebers

This is probably # 5,000   ac_dance  ac_dance  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"This is probably # 5,000   ac_dance  ac_dance  ac_drinks

Woo Hoo!! ac_dance  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I was being nice, Munday was right and it is you. ac_razz

Munday has never been right hahaha

Yeah, well, the Saskatchewan slimebag fooled me.

RW

If ever you want the low down on someone, just ask me Shen. I am rarely wrong :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"If ever you want the low down on someone, just ask me Shen. I am rarely wrong :)

I know where you are going with this RW. I was wrong about oddstain, I was wrong about Chickenfeets and now wrong about Munday. Rub it in why don't ya. ac_rollseyes  acc_angry

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"prolly wrong about me to

I said you were hung like a horse. Wrong??

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"prolly wrong about me to

I said you were hung like a horse. Wrong??

ac_toofunny

@realAzhyaAryola

Be careful about those claims because we only know what we know of each other from what information we provide.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]