The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Be careful about those claims because we only know what we know of each other from what information we provide.

i lay no claim i am a horse  ac_biggrin

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"If ever you want the low down on someone, just ask me Shen. I am rarely wrong :)

I know where you are going with this RW. I was wrong about oddstain, I was wrong about Chickenfeets and now wrong about Munday. Rub it in why don't ya. ac_rollseyes  acc_angry

Hey Im sweeter than a fucking sugar!

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"If ever you want the low down on someone, just ask me Shen. I am rarely wrong :)

I know where you are going with this RW. I was wrong about oddstain, I was wrong about Chickenfeets and now wrong about Munday. Rub it in why don't ya. ac_rollseyes  acc_angry

Hey Im sweeter than a fucking sugar!

Oh my, I thought this was Shen Li when I read it.

ac_toofunny

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Keeper"

i lay no claim i am a horse  ac_biggrin

A horse with no name? Haha!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RDL

Quote from: "kiebers"You can probably compare it to an RDL kinda thing but....

ac_rollseyes

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Hope it doesn't upset anyone.

It just means you're one of us brutha. ac_drinks

Mel Gibson

Duration of bans, the reasoning behind them, how they're applied, and to whom they're applied to, is enough for me.

I am done there.  Mimi will be happy to hear this!  So will the other Mods that suck out her rotten twat!

Too much frustration and hassle there.  All the Mods are getting older, more bitter, and less accommodating.  And games I do not play.  Not here, not there, and not anywhere.

Mimi is a cunt, that deserves her little spamming pet Oscar.  I guess she gets something from that, that her husband fails to provide...

Evs is no different.

They can suck my coccyx!

keeper

Were trying to keep the bitching in this thread please Mel.

Mel Gibson

Mel Gibson

Either way, I'm not so sure I "fit in" here either.

One man wolf pack forms no alliances, and as such eventually disappears from the main wolf pack.  Lone wolf.  No joke!  Howling at the moon.  I still debate whether I should buy a wolf shirt, for fun!  ac_biggrin

Nonetheless...  Things evolve.  Forums evolve.  People sometimes evolve.  Everyone seems to have become "friends" in private, just like FaceShit.  

I know people here (and there) are closer than they've ever been.  This was unheard of back on Snitz DV, except for maybe the Mods and Admin.  Like FaceBook, it's difficult to exercise artistic freedom, in a way, when you are chained and bound by reality.

The magic is lost.  It is.  And I tried.  I really did...

Renee

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Either way, I'm not so sure I "fit in" here either.

One man wolf pack forms no alliances, and as such eventually disappears from the main wolf pack.  Lone wolf.  No joke!  Howling at the moon.  I still debate whether I should buy a wolf shirt, for fun!  ac_biggrin

Nonetheless...  Things evolve.  Forums evolve.  People sometimes evolve.  Everyone seems to have become "friends" in private, just like FaceShit.  

I know people here (and there) are closer than they've ever been.  This was unheard of back on Snitz, except for maybe the Mods and Admin.  Like FaceBook, it's difficult to exercise artistic freedom, in a way, when you are chained and bound by reality.

"Chained and bound by reality"???? ac_umm

Don't you think you are being a bit melodramatic? There is still plenty of room for "artistic freedom" all you need to do is post some. But that doesn't mean you should do it for the purpose of being obnoxious.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Mel Gibson

I am not being melodramatic, Renee.  A lot has changed, and not for the better, IMHO.

Mel Gibson

You know the guy that yearns for 1950 again?  We all know that those times are gone, and perhaps rightfully so, no?

I don't let go.

Mel Gibson

Yes, I apologize for RDL calling non-Whites "colored" folk.  First off, we spell colour with a "u."

And second, we still call them Niggers, Spics, Kikes and Wetbacks.

In return, you can call us Coldbacks!

Fair?  ac_razz