Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Oh awhile back she told me not to go over to the Asia forum and talk about her....lololol Like I'm going to sit and not do a thing when she tells me to go to hell lolol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh awhile back she told me not to go over to the Asia forum and talk about her....lololol Like I'm going to sit and not do a thing when she tells me to go to hell lolol

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Annie

Oh and she also said that I shouldn't trust any of you and that you're not who I think you are.....hence I'm very naive.  The way I figure is that no one is completely open on the internet for personal protection I mean it's the internet and not real life lolol. But I know enouph and that's good enough for me :)

Annie

Oh and it's my birthday today! I'm 45! Wooohooo! lol

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Thanks RW, my body feels old but my mind is still young lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh and it's my birthday today! I'm 45! Wooohooo! lol

Happy Birthday Annie.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDnhSOtfIEoLlhztnAlHmoKA-75BbREhswRCCjmI5iyT6yxAKE">

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"Oh and it's my birthday today! I'm 45! Wooohooo! lol

Happy Birthday, Annie. I hope it was a good one.

BTW, that didn't come from me.....I'm not who you think I am,....or some stupid shit like that.  ac_dunno  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Chickenfeets

Happy Birthday, Annie.  ac_drinks

keeper

ac_wub Happy Birthday Annie ac_angel  ac_angel

Now come over here and get your lickins  ac_beating  45 you say eh!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh and she also said that I shouldn't trust any of you and that you're not who I think you are.....hence I'm very naive.  The way I figure is that no one is completely open on the internet for personal protection I mean it's the internet and not real life lolol. But I know enouph and that's good enough for me :)

These forums are play time and clearly old evs is NOT having fun. Just like the little creep SMP, she can no longer distinguish between forums and real life. She got a slap down yesterday from a rl friend of RW when she was going on like she actually knew RW.

I recommend old evs take a nice long hiatus from forums/twitter/occutarding etc. Get to know her family a little better and hopefully her shrink a lot better.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"Oh and she also said that I shouldn't trust any of you and that you're not who I think you are.....hence I'm very naive.  The way I figure is that no one is completely open on the internet for personal protection I mean it's the internet and not real life lolol. But I know enouph and that's good enough for me :)

These forums are play time and clearly old evs is NOT having fun. Just like the little creep SMP, she can no longer distinguish between forums and real life. She got a slap down yesterday from a rl friend of RW when she was going on like she actually knew RW.

I recommend old evs take a nice long hiatus from forums/twitter/occutarding etc. Get to know her family a little better and hopefully her shrink a lot better.

I recommend that she just stick a fork into an electrical outlet and give herself some free electroshock therapy.

Is that illegal content????? ac_dunno
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I recommend that she just stick a fork into an electrical outlet and give herself some free electroshock therapy.

Prolly not, but I'm certain it falls under the category of hate blobbing. ac_tongue

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

Prolly not, but I'm certain it falls under the category of hate blobbing. ac_tongue

Well I'm am the ever growing hate blob. No chance of "shrinkage" here.  ac_toofunny