The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Your Favorite Flavor of Ice Cream

Started by Renee, June 09, 2015, 09:56:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Okay I'm going to do it. I'm going to unfurl my fat chick flag. ac_dance

What's you favorite flavor of ice cream? Mine is a flavor from Friendly's called Vienna Mocha Chunk followed by another Friendly's flavor called Butter Toffee.

As inane as this thread may seem; at least it's not about "chipped beef on toast" or "what kind of cheese you would like to be".  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Chocolate-Banana..

Chocolate-Vanilla.

Vanilla-Orange.

Or just plain vanilla.

Hard to say which I like the most.

RW

Maple Walnut.  I'm not even brand picky. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I remember more than 10 years ago in Alberta, we had Schwann's(spelling) trucks. They sold the best ice cream I ever had to that point. My fave was butter pecan. Today, I prefer gelatto.

RW

This thread is a lot funnier in context.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"This thread is a lot funnier in context.

Hey, no laughing allowed. Ice cream is serious business.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"This thread is a lot funnier in context.

No shit, really? ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

keeper

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"Fav ice cream eh Renee  ac_drinks

Yeah, but's not "pecan". Sorry Keeps.  ac_biggrin

keeper

You would love Rum Maple with cherry's, theres a small fast food outfit called Jacks Drive in. has the best ice cream.

I miss ice cream

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"You would love Rum Maple with cherry's, theres a small fast food outfit called Jacks Drive in. has the best ice cream.

I miss ice cream

Treat urself to some gelatto at the Italian Centre on 170 Street sometime. Yum fucking yum!!

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"You would love Rum Maple with cherry's, theres a small fast food outfit called Jacks Drive in. has the best ice cream.

I miss ice cream

I'm not big on maple anything. Even on pancakes or waffles I much prefer fresh fruit and a little whipped cream. That sticky maple syrup......stuff just doesn't do it for me.

There is a small fast food place around here called "Polar Cub" that has some of the best soft serve ice cream I've ever had. There is nothing better on a summer day than a soft serve vanilla waffle cone with chocolate sprinkles.

But if you want really good ice cream when you are in NJ you have to go to "Applegate's" in Montclair. All their ice cream is homemade. The place has been a dairy farm since before the Civil War and it's been serving ice cream to the public since the 1920's. It has also been featured on various cooking shows on The Food Network. Their ice cream is to die for. Growing up, my dad would take us there in the summer as a treat. We would also always get ice cream on Thanksgiving form there shaped like little individual turkeys.  ac_biggrin When I got my driver's licence my friends and I would stop there like once a week in the spring and fall.

Also in the next town over is "Ruts Hut" which has been there since 1928. I don't know anything about their ice cream but they have incredible deep fried hot dogs that are called "rippers" and their own homemade relish should not be missed. They have also been featured in The Food Network.

Jesus Christ, no wonder I'm such a fatass. ac_toofunny

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I miss ice cream

Treat urself to some gelatto at the Italian Centre on 170 Street sometime. Yum fucking yum!!

170th and what, im going in to Edm tomorrow might take a look.

If you are ever in Spruce goto Jacks, its right off the hwy. (ring me and it will be my treat ac_tongue )

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

I miss ice cream

170th and what, im going in to Edm tomorrow might take a look.

If you are ever in Spruce goto Jacks, its right off the hwy. (ring me and it will be my treat ac_tongue )

Heading South on 170, it is on the right. Around 95th I believe.

I don't go to SG or SP, but I might make a special trip if UR buying and my old man is out of town. ac_dance

Odinson

Ingman and Valio are the brands I like..

The restaurant I go to has a chef that makes the ice cream..

Its very tasty and expensive... I wouldnt offer it for just any hoe.