Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

So..

Started by johnny, June 11, 2015, 07:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"He must be British.

I don't think so. The little fucker just peed in my tea and a Brit wouldn't do that.

Australian perhaps?  ac_angel

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"The level of sarcasm depends on the fairy. He's a classless asshole.....Maybe he's Australian. ac_umm

Who do you mean, Mel? At times, I don't mind the guy. When he's talking about investments or bikes(which I love), he's a kewl guy. When he's drunk and the subject is women, I can't stand him. Then again, maybe you think the same of me when I'm hammered and the subject is my Daddy's hosebag.

No, I'm not talking about sMel.

BTW, I don't think the same of you. When sMel is drunk he becomes an attention seeking sexist loser and it's annoying and sad,

When you are drunk it's not exactly attractive but's it's still kinda funny......Not as funny as a drunken flock of fucking midgets but still pretty funny.

Yes, you both think hes funny because i clean up his bullshit before you 2 wake up and post on the board.

Trust me hes not funny. At all acc_angry

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Renee"The level of sarcasm depends on the fairy. He's a classless asshole.....Maybe he's Australian. ac_umm

Who do you mean, Mel? At times, I don't mind the guy. When he's talking about investments or bikes(which I love), he's a kewl guy. When he's drunk and the subject is women, I can't stand him. Then again, maybe you think the same of me when I'm hammered and the subject is my Daddy's hosebag.

BTW, I don't think the same of you. When sMel is drunk he becomes an attention seeking sexist loser and it's annoying and sad,

When you are drunk it's not exactly attractive but's it's still kinda funny......Not as funny as a drunken flock of fucking midgets but still pretty funny.

Yes, you both think hes funny because i clean up his bullshit before you 2 wake up and post on the board.

What gives you the indication that I think he is funny? ac_huh
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Sorry Renee, Read that wrong. Meds still working hun

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"Sorry Renee, Read that wrong. Meds still working hun

No problem.  ac_hithere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

@realAzhyaAryola

Good morning, Renee and Keepz!

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01011/coffee_1011724a.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

keeper

Morning Azhya !!

Bricktop

keeper

@realAzhyaAryola

Good evening, Spec!

http://androidspin.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/pouring-beer.jpg">

ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

We appreciate it Keeper.

ac_smile