The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I Broke My Vow And Took A Peek At The Other Forum

Started by Anonymous, June 11, 2015, 04:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I think I did sign up there a looong time ago but I only went there like twice and saw some nasty shit I didn't care for so I forgot about it.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"No it's not.  It's gone.

It appears to be. That Bastard Factory was a fucking clone of it BA.

Bricktop

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i liked it there. i was there for 3 years. i never said anything to the contrary.... but.... meh. whatevs.... :(

Good for you.

This place is nothing like it...so I guess you won't be hanging around long.

Anonymous

^I really got off on the wrong foot with leatherface, but he seems harmless enough.

Bricktop

Shen...please...

I was a member of his previous forum. I know him, and his deranged accomplices.

You can be sure that there is no benefit in having them around. They were fucked up whackjobs from the get go...and he knows it.

Annie

Quote from: "Shen Li"^I really got off on the wrong foot with leatherface, but he seems harmless enough.

lol leatherface. Ya, I don't care for that avatar of a serial killer wearing the skin of his victims on his face...wtf?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Shen...please...

You can be sure that there is no benefit in having them around. They were fucked up whackjobs from the get go...and he knows it.

Uhh so if you were a member of a deranged forum and they were deranged .....

Bricktop

Are you implying I'm NOT deranged?

Seriously??

You do know who I am, don't you...Leopardsocks...remember?

http://38.media.tumblr.com/0478ea4bbf60c036ce66e526fd526b07/tumblr_n5jtkxXYRr1txc5i7o1_500.gif">

RW

She was implying you are deranged.

Consider it confirmed Annie haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I was complimenting you as deranged Spec, sheesh! lol

Bricktop

Yeah...well...my bicycle told me I was the funniest rider he'd ever carried.

So there.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^I really got off on the wrong foot with leatherface, but he seems harmless enough.

lol leatherface. Ya, I don't care for that avatar of a serial killer wearing the skin of his victims on his face...wtf?

I am uncomfortable sharing a forum with someone who represents leatherface who claims to come in peace but declares by his own admission that he "hates people for the most part." We are people.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Annie"

I am uncomfortable sharing a forum with someone who represents leatherface who claims to come in peace but declares by his own admission that he "hates people for the most part." We are people.

I agree

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Shen...please...

He has caused no trouble here SPECTRE?